• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [UNOFFICIAL] [TOWN WINS] Meme Mafia [blueleaf died (town)]

This is ridiculous. We're literally almost half-way through with day, and we haven't left the page the day results were put on. A cop death sucks, but we'd be able to live through it if people even bothered to pit in their own insight. If this keeps up, we're pretty much guarenteed to lose (since we're literally doing nothing during day). Hopefully town killing can win it for the rest of us.

@Trundle The fact that Forek leaned on Labelle for support is definately something to keep in mind, but I think there are more suspicious people, as there isn't some ambiguous WIFOM layer that the play of a mafian typically has with people like Cooba and doge's actions that made them suspicious - they expressed those without any person layer in there.

Since this is going no where, drastic times call for drastic measures, so I'll vote Cooba/doge to get their attention. Otherwise, day's likely to end in this state.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT WHAT?!?! ****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess we're like 8 HOURS away from lynch and it made it to the second page, to revise that post slightly.

At this point, probably anyone is fine. The main objective is to get people who're heing inactive active at this juncture. I'm most suspicious of Kooba and doge, but I poked them in the best way that I knew how.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who're being*

On my Iphone kek

Fleur, Kat, and Trundle have been very helpful and have been gathering evidence. Cooba and Doge, on the other hand have been extremely inactive and Cooba has yet to answer Kat's question, even after viewing the thread.

@sarasakat I wasn't bandwagoning I was actually the first person to vote for awesomeness so like ya
Also pls don't bully me for not posting bc I posted my reasoning for it which was the current discussion

Ah, my bad. Well then I've got another question:

Why did you vote Awesomeness?
Also, no, I'm not bullying you. If I were bullying you, I'd be attacking you as a person for no reason. I was attacking you as your role so that we could potentially find scum. It's like giving someone flack in a game. It's not a direct attack on their chatacter. One of my biggedt pet peeves is when people claim that they're being bullied without pausing to think of the other person's intentions, so please don't do that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait you posted your reasoning as well:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?313149-UNOFFICIAL-Meme-Mafia&p=5410468&highlight=#post5410468

Mind elaborating on it?

Also, you never posted your reasoning for your inactivity in the mafia thread. The only three posts you've made in game where the one linked above, a vote on Awesomeness, and the one directly above mine here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why vote on somebody purely due to meta?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I apologize for typos, I was typing on my phone/I just got up.

With no detective this game gets a bit harder. Also, screw you Fork, and good riddance you annoying ****.

At the moment the only person that looks like they're doing anything is SarasaKat. I'm not sure where everyone is. I think this game is going to be pretty bad from the look of the players left. I have no leads and we literally have nothing to go off of from the townies.

We have one thing from Forek which doesn't really mean anything: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...L-Meme-Mafia&p=5412478&viewfull=1#post5412478

He was agreeing with LaBelleFleur. That is very very slight evidence that LaBelle might be scum.
Pretty sure Forek agreed with me because it was pretty obvious Awesomeness was going to get lynched, and they could easily hide in the bandwagon undetected, while still having sprinkled posts FOSing Awesomeness. Then, if they were accused of bandwagoning, they could go back and say "But look, I suspected them too!". It's just unfortunate for all of us that Awesomeness made absolutely no effort to save themselves. Case in point, I'm pretty sure you and everyone else realizes that this is hardly evidence against me.

I'm town-reading doge right now, mostly because they were the first person to vote for Awesomeness before the idea was really brought to light, and they did justify their vote. I do want to hear more from you, though.

I want to hear more from Karla & CoobaCupcake. Both of you have posted absolutely zilch in the way of useful information. On top of that, CoobaCupcake has avoided any and all questions directed their way, but they did suspect Forek early on, which makes me think they're town, unless they were bussing Forek.

Karla, what do you have to say (that actually relates to the game)?

Is chees4mees going to be replaced, since they haven't posted at all?

@LaBelle What did you think of the justification for doge's vote?
I think it was pretty weak, and I'm not ruling them out just yet, but I don't want to judge based on the Awesomeness vote given Awesomeness' actions (or lack thereof). I'm less suspicious of them than I am of someone like Karla, who's done nothing all game.

Sorry for spamming up the thread, just wanted to add also that Karla jumped on the Awesomeness bandwagon with no explanation (however weak).

Hello! I'm a ghost. I'm sending you this message because Forek wanted to tell you: " Please stop N1'ing me! " Thanks! :)

Night 2

oops I forgot to cooltext

lol who killed me rip, the words echoed in the back of my head.

I cried for hours, drowning myself in tears of sorrow and anime.

The sound of beautifully poetic, emo agony was only broken by an extremely annoying dog dying xD lol that sounded smartz

KarlaKGB, aka Moon Moon (Townie) died.

Role PM said:
Ov5uCp7.jpg

Moon Moon (Townie): You are a mentally divergent dog meme. You have no special abilities and win when all the Mafia members are dead.

--

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

yeah I'm pretty sure you guys know how to count so no timer​

Hey everyone :) I replaced chees4mees. I skimmed for most of the thread, so I'll post something more contributive when I look through to the posts.

kek

My Thoughts

Here are my thoughts on the game so far.

There isn't really a lot of stuff to go off of so far, and I haven't played forum mafia that much, so I might be a bit rusty.

I'm a bit sus of doge666. Here's what Forek said before the Awesomeness lynch:

"Another person i would watch carefully is doge666. They have literally just put their vote and left. It's almost like they're coasting Fmpov." I feel like this is what a mafia player would say about their partner. Lightly buss or post about them and then not bringing it up again. Fork still had a decent amount of time to make a case on them during N1.

As for Endless, this is one of his posts:

"Yo I haven't read any of the thread yet but there isn't a justifiable reason for ever no lynching so stop doing that thanks." For reference, the people that voted for NL were Awesomeness, Beardo, and SarasaKat. I feel like one of the reasons Endless died was because there was one mafia in that list. Since Awesomeness died, that leaves Beardo and Kat. Out of the two, I'm more wary of Beardo. Endless mentioned that Awesomeness was "contributing by non-contributing," which leads to one of Beardo's posts:

"Fleur, Kat, and Trundle have been very helpful and have been gathering evidence. Cooba and Doge, on the other hand have been extremely inactive and Cooba has yet to answer Kat's question, even after viewing the thread."

Am I the only one that thinks this post is shallow and fake, just like Awesomeness' posts were? This feels like a summary post rather than a contributive post.

tl;dr: I'm watching doge666 and Beardo, as they're at the top of my scumlist, currently. I don't really have a strong townread on anyone yet, but I'd say SarasaKat is the most pro-town so far.

Wait so you're sus because I didn't want to restate the same info over and over? I pointed out that Kat and Fleur made their points and I agreed, and that the in inactives seemed too quiet and sus

I just got out of the hospital, Im really sorry for my inactivity. Good luck to my replacement :)

Back