Buying Aries Rocking Chair

Mayor booty

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm really trying to find the Aries rocking chair but I missed the dates to get it,so if there's anyone out there who has it would you be interested in selling it or trading for it?

I'm really trying to find the Aries rocking chair but I missed the dates to get it,so if there's anyone out there who has it would you be interested in selling it or trading for it?

I am willing to trade one of mine for hybrids if you have any (preferably blue black or gold roses)

Sadly I am not a flower person and I'm really bad at breeding them however I am willing to try it out if you're willing to wait a bit and hold on to the chair for me.Or I can probably get you something else I have an almost fully complete pav? set it's missing one piece of furiniture but I have all the rest that includes the festivale dress if you want me to throw that in.😓😁

i can give you aries rocking chair if anything ^^

Sure how much are you willing to sell it for cou.Like I said before I'll do trades or I'll just buy it with bells.Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

i can give you aries rocking chair if anything ^^

Sure how much are you willing to sell it for cou.Like I said before I'll do trades or I'll just buy it with bells.Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am willing to trade one of mine for hybrids if you have any (preferably blue black or gold roses)

Sadly I am not a flower person and I'm really bad at breeding them however I am willing to try it out if you're willing to wait a bit and hold on to the chair for me.Or I can probably get you something else I have an almost fully complete pav? set it's missing one piece of furiniture but I have all the rest that includes the festivale dress if you want me to throw that in.😓😁

hi if youd be ready in the next 5 mins i could give you one for free :) (pm me if you are interested)

Last edited:
hi if youd be ready in the next 5 mins i could give you one for free :) (pm me if you are interested)

AGH IM SO SORRY!!! I DIDNT EVEN SEE THIS UNTIL JUST NOW!!! I really hate to ask but is there any way that offer is still available because the problem is I just moved to Japan a couple of days ago and when you pm' d me I had like crashed and fell asleep.So if you would please reconsider your offer I can do it right now!!!

Back