• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several idiots out there, you should really specify.
Ninja'd again, I'm on a roll!

Last edited:
There are several idiots out there, you should really specify.
Ninja'd again, I'm on a roll!

Yea, just to let you know so you don't have to overwork your brain it is... pinklolipop34 and Teabagel. One is obsessed with food and the other one can't even spell lollipop right.

You're the idiot. You're a fangirl of Marshal? That's beastiality.

being a fangirl doesnt mean she wants to have that kind of relationship with him, get your pea sized mind out of the gutter

being a fangirl doesnt mean she wants to have that kind of relationship with him, get your pea sized mind out of the gutter

Check her internet history. In the mean time, we should check yours.

*checking internet history*
OMFG.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You think Donald Trump is going to be a good president? You must be King Idiot. Also ninja'd. Crap.

Fight me, m8. Let's debate, rn right here. I'll show you who's right.

careful i wouldnt want you two to get an infraction for out of topic discussions ;}

Just as much as you like lollipops, pinklolipop34!

You are an infraction, Teabagel.

Last edited:
Oh my god, a debate! I love debates so much! <3 <3

If you love debates so much, why don't you join in? Or are you too scared? ;) Because i've seen you just liking all of Teabagel's posts, but not contributing to the trolling :p

Last edited:
You have a heart, I'm so surprised! :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you love debates so much, why don't you join in? Or are you too scared? ;) Because i've seen you just liking all of Teabagel's posts, but not contributing to the trolling :p

There's nothing to join into. And in case you haven't noticed, I suck at trolling. Debating is different. :p

Last edited:
Hmm, i wonder where ThatOneWeirdGirlWhoIsObssessedWithMarshal is, it's getting kind of dull in here without her sassy non-sense remarks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back