• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Troll the person above you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling me you don't have a single one of the villagers that I do?

youre telling me that the ugly villagers you have displayed in those eye melting sig banners are actually worth having? that really shows how much you care about your town

Well it's obvious you like Pok?mon way more than AC:NL so that shows how much you care about your town.

i might not play ac as much anymore but i can assure you dont have to worry, my town will stay better than yours no matter how many years im away

Hmmph. I give up for now I suppose. The Queen of Trolls is our leader for a reason.

heh, the fact that this thread wasnt in the new posts page despite you posting here just barely should be more than enough to know you arent welcome here, it really shows how much the forum doesnt care about what you have to say ;}

heh, the fact that this thread wasnt in the new posts page despite you posting here just barely should be more than enough to know you arent welcome here, it really shows how much the forum doesnt care about what you have to say ;}

Teabagel this forum hates you and your guts. You're like a cheerleading captain that the cheerleaders don't even like. Your town sux as much I want to suck JB.

Teabagel this forum hates you and your guts. You're like a cheerleading captain that the cheerleaders don't even like. Your town sux as much I want to suck JB.

oh look its mr. spammer, how bout you use the tbt you earned from post spamming to buy yourself some avi art or at the very least a decent sidebar setup

Tell that to me, ThatOneMarshalFangirl, and everyone else who practically worships Teabagel. What do you know about the members of this Forum, you joined not even 2 weeks ago.
Ninja'd, was to it irhaskell8.

Last edited:
At least he earned more tbt in less than a month than you have since March :3

that argument would be valid if not for the fact that i had 24k tbt at one point, so byyye felicia

I don't spam posts. I'm involved with the community. #GetBrainCells

No proof, not valid. :3 byyeee teabagel

un-own.jpg back when my username was tonic, byyyeee

Making 70+ posts in a day shouldn't be called spamming, it should be called being an active member of the community, he could probably be more active and helpful in a day than you would in a month :p

Last edited:
Capital T. You're the one who complained about grammar a few pages back, you hypocrite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back