• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros 4 player [hopefully]Random matches

Lancelot

Epic
Bells
Switch
5782-2975-9876
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
HI THERE.

I'm bored and Eurovision is too slow so I've paused it so I can Ff it after the boring ****es over.

Does anyone want to play some randoms battle? Hopefully we can get four people to play. Preferably we all randomize our characters but if you dont to that's fine!

If 3 more people want to play we can do team battles or ffa's, I've never done randoms 4 player so it should be fun.

If we dont get 4 players I'll be happy playing with whoever but i'll still randomize :)

Thanks!

I've downloaded some random stages from the stage share section too if you dont mindusing them? I just thought it wouldbe a bit different havin randomcharacters and made up stages.

If not i'll be randomizing the stage!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay 4 kirby! One more person.

Can both you guys ( kirby and zigzag) send me a fr whilst we wait? It will save time as I'm gonna leave in like an hour for splatoon

My nnid is Zhangster.

Also do you want items on?

Sure, but turn off the cheap 1 hit kill ones like the Beetle and Gust Bellows.

Last edited:
Sent you a request.
Zig, change your rules since it changes who picks them every round.

Last edited:
Accepted! Shall we say we'll wait 10 more minutes and then play with the 3 of us if no one else comes?

Or we play now and then i'll exit when someone else wants to join and then I'll rejoin

Last edited:
If nobody is around before I'm done eating, I'll tag along, should be about 30 minutes, tops.

Back