• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Boys vs Girls

You're camping this thread posting within seconds after me as if the males are suddenly going to start counting like crazy if you stop paying attention for 5 minutes lol

Dude calm down? She's literally doing the same thing you're doing. Take a chill pill also the whole point of the game is to count up, that's literally the game, it's just for fun. It's not that serious

Last edited:
Well I'm not going to close out the tab and keep re-opening it, I might as well just leave it open. And I'm perfectly calm, me posting seconds after you is merely coincidence; I'm editing videos right now lol

Last edited:

Dude calm down? She's literally doing the same thing you're doing. Take a chill pill also the whole point of the game is to count up, that's literally the game, it's just for fun. It's not that serious

I didn't mean that as a bad thing, I'm just saying. But she's really not doing the same thing as me because I'm posting every several minutes. The only one who needs to chill right now is you tbh

let's all just stay chill, this is one of the dumbest games i've ever played, let's not blow something as silly as this out of proportion xD

Last edited:
I didn't mean that as a bad thing, I'm just saying. But she's really not doing the same thing as me because I'm posting every several minutes. The only one who needs to chill right now is you tbh

I'm chill tho 0.0 I'm not calling people out for playing a game XD

I'M SORRY, none of the icons never fit with me so I figured a pic of my fursona would be better

Last edited:
Back