• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Kitty's Cycling thread (In boxes: ✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty2201

=^.^=
Bells
Switch
6167-5507-6211
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Rosewater Potion
Opalescent Crystal
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Feedback
99.9% (1018) +
Hello! This is my first cycling thread, thought I'd make one instead of making a new thread for when some villagers move out. I'll mostly be cycling villagers from Rainfall, Starside and Bluebell ✿^.^

Rules:

1: Must have dreamie proof for tier 2 villagers
2: Please add me before or right after you post
3: No running or taking hybrids or items in my town
4: Not taking any reservations for villagers
5: All villagers are free except the ones colored (Besides Red). Tbt bell tips are accepted and appreciated
6: If you'd like a villager off auto-void just let me know
7: Please let me know if you have voided anyone recently when you post
8: Only take them if you want them, do not take them to sell, if they decide to move give them away for free. If I see you sell them, you will not be able to ever take anymore villagers from me

Not all villagers are up to date ATM, been busy. Will try to update it soon

Villagers of Rainfall

Biskit
Canberra
Drift
Caroline
Anchovy
Mathilda
Peanut

Villagers of Starside

Soleil
Ava
Beardo
Bangle
Axel
Peewee
Sydney

Villagers of Bluebell

Jacques
Eunice
Gigi
Tammi
Rooney
Ed
Pashmina
Cobb

Pink = Keeping
Red = Auto-void
Blue = Reserved for a friend
Green = Will sell/be auctioned off (Mostly only tier 1's/ some tier 2)

Last edited:
user Emilie has been looking for Naomi for a long time! will you take her off auto-void!

user Emilie has been looking for Naomi for a long time! will you take her off auto-void!

Sure I'll take Naomi off, did you message Emilie at all about it? I don't think I've seen them before

EDIT: I searched their user and found them, I'll keep an eye out if they are on for when Naomi wants to move

Last edited:
Sure I'll take Naomi off, did you message Emilie at all about it? I don't think I've seen them before

EDIT: I searched their user and found them, I'll keep an eye out if they are on for when Naomi wants to move

i put the link on her VM!

Hey! is Zucker still open?!
If so, may I adopt him? I'll happily pay too! He's listed as one of my dreamies on my profile! ;v;

Last edited:
No problem :) Did you see on the front page though that he isn't original anymore?

I did, and it's completely fine!
I think unoriginal villagers give them more character. <3

Could you take Nana off of autovoid? I'd love to take her off your hands when she moves out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back