Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

Yeah I killed them both, was a 2-shot vigilante. Looks like I suck at reading Onyx but I thought there was a chance I'd be killed so I wanted to go brave. Telling you guys this because this means mafia is waiting to stockpile kills.

Mafia cannot stockpile KP.

So either you're telling the truth and the Mafia is either made up of inactives/dumb/has something up their sleeve (though I have no idea how not using their KP would benefit them), or you're lying. Hmm...

I wasn't. I wanted to see how you reacted to that. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'll stop playing like an asshat now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:rolleyes:

I'm going to work off of the assumption that you're telling the truth & the Mafia is made up of inactives for now. That leaves the three people who didn't vote yesterday (who are still alive): NikkiNikki, pillow bunny & blu rose.

Also, as distracting as my actions here are going to end up being (along with detrimental), if I'm actually to be believed rn then this gives us information about scum, because they definitely didn't send in a kill last night.

I don't think it's Tom or pillow bunny because they were lurking pre-dawn. And honestly not Belle either because they're around for the day post when it happens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ashtot has also been on the thread during this night a lot so he would have sent in the kill if he were mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you sure? From my experience that's the only way you know how to play.

crystal - Inactive in the thread but was online recently.
Ashtot - I'm a Townie.
DarkOnyx Cop - Died Night One
NikkiNikki - Inactive in the thread but was also online during this time.
Capella - Inactive but has been online.
ITookYourWaffles Townie, Died Night One
pillow bunny - If you look at all of their posts so far I think it's fairly clear that they're Town, I don't think they're experienced enough to seem that innocent.
RuneRaider LYNCHED D1 - Sidekick/Miller

See, I figured Mafia would be inactive but judging by their activity, they either just don't care at all, or they aren't Mafia.

This leads to me wondering who is actually Mafia, and why they would be this stupid.

I don't see why anyone who is actively playing would be that stupid so it almost seems like Dad is Mafia.

But I mean I can't judge purely based off of that but what does everyone else think?

I'm not dismissing a no-kill either, but that seems like something a lot of players here wouldn't do. Then again, I've seen people do it before.

Now, unleash your hate upon me for killing cop.

Mafia cannot stockpile KP.

Well, Dad, you made a mistake here it seems. Chances are, the mafia surely would have killed someone if they can't stockpile KP. Now you have claimed to kill them, but where are the mafia kills? Unless someone was protected over the night (if so PLEASE claim), you will be lynched. Also, Dad, please share your full role name.

Are Mafia confirmed to actually be able to kill at least once per night? Or is that something we aren't allowed to know?

Yeah so basically if nobody comes forward saying they were protected or shot or whatever I'm gonna vote Dad.

Back