• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

Lynch flip was gay. Ashtot I spent the entire game trying to lynch tom, teaming me with him is egregious.

That being said, tom, problem and either sonrio or audino are mafia. Problems post just before day end was horrid. Why would you vote someone you town read for any reason at all? Wouldn't you, in fact, try to defend them?

Anyway, I'm shooting in those four. If I shoot a red (almost impossible not to) ashtot will be forced to surrender his push on me.

Amazing you nerds can't even get a damn lynch on me even though I'm pretty sure you'd have majority since all I've done is ****post. Really at this point Mafia team is either mostly lurkers or Endless/Ashtot/Dad since they more or less have each other's rear. Endless "checked" Ashtot who is "green", while Dad got damn lucky by shooting the cop therefore the only role who could potentially clear/counter him is out the way. Pro team.

And yeah okay I lied about being town, really I'm just a coward so really I'm just only interested in living until the end of the game and I can hide which I'm definitely gonna do so don't waste that shot Endless buddy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also smh Blu couldn't even respond to me and then got their butt modkilled.

Amazing you nerds can't even get a damn lynch on me even though I'm pretty sure you'd have majority since all I've done is ****post. Really at this point Mafia team is either mostly lurkers or Endless/Ashtot/Dad since they more or less have each other's rear. Endless "checked" Ashtot who is "green", while Dad got damn lucky by shooting the cop therefore the only role who could potentially clear/counter him is out the way. Pro team.

And yeah okay I lied about being town, really I'm just a coward so really I'm just only interested in living until the end of the game and I can hide which I'm definitely gonna do so don't waste that shot Endless buddy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also smh Blu couldn't even respond to me and then got their butt modkilled.

I was actually going to shoot you god damn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually what's your character name?

Apparently you can't reselect targets. We'll see if you're telling the truth or not tommyboi.

I stand by the read that you guys are using me as an easy guilt target due to my earlier actions - the coward claim has really thrown me off because I can kinda see it, but then again I have my doubts still. At this point I only truly townread Endless and Crys, feel very unsure about Tom, Ashtot, problem, and Trundle, and get scum vibes from Sonrio and Audino. Tom may be saying I'm a mafia doing an expert manipulation job here, but it's (and I give whoever props) an expert manipulation of another combination of players. I have a feeling that despite whatever happens tonight, town has lost. Not that I can criticize anyone for it due to my killing two town and leading bad lynches. I feel like if Tom really was coward and Trundle isn't actually a doctor, it's game over anyways, so I'll wait until day to waste anymore time trying to analyze what's left of this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, the fact that Tom is saying 'Don't trust Daddio' after knowing that he is going to die makes me think he's authentic about what he's saying after all unless it's reverse psychology - if he were mafia he wouldn't really say that about me because it would make me even more clear when he flipped red.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Trundle hasn't chosen his protection targets already, I'm curious to see how he chooses to use his role after reading certain posts on this page. Given he isn't maf anyways.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Weirdly enough, Trundle and Ashtot suddenly appear viewing the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I stg if we got scumbro'd...

Endgame

Olivia and Edea were exhausted. Olivia had finally come out of hiding to assist Agnes, but it was too late.

Airy had already taken her true form.

They weren't expecting it - all of a sudden, Airy had betrayed them. After Agnes cleaned the last crystal, it was over. Agnes laid defeated on the floor, and it was just Edea and Olivia left.

Edea was shaking, she was trembling. She had never been scared before, but now she was. She was scared for her life. She was alone now, all of her closest friends were gone. Olivia was too weak herself to do anything.

Airy charged at her, and Edea did her best to reflect it. Airy threw Edea back at the wall, and Olivia swore she heard a bone snap. Edea struggled to get up, and she ran at Airy.

Edea knew it was hopeless, she was crying. But she wasn't going to go down without a fight. She slashed at Airy endlessly with rage. Not a single strike did enough to hurt Airy. Airy only chuckled.

"You should have listened to your father about me." Airy mocked, and played with Edea like a toy.

It was true. Edea's father did warn her. Edea's father was trying to prevent this. But Edea didn't listen, and she rebelled against him.

Soon enough, Airy got bored already. She struck her tentacle through Edea's heart, and Edea dropped to the ground. Edea looked at the ceiling of the cave with teary eyes.

If only she had listened. If only she was stronger. If only, she wasn't such an idiot.

Airy soon killed Olivia afterwards.

It was over.

Dad, aka Edea (2 Shot Vig) is ded.
Tom, aka Olivia (townie) is ded.

Mafia Wins!
Congratulations to
Problem, (Airy - Godfather)
Crys, (Victoria - Roleblocker)
Endless (Victor - Maf Doctor)
Audino (Qada - 1 Shot Poisoner)

PLAYER LIST / MAFIA CHAT / OBS CHAT / ROLE PMS

Some closing words:
Thank you for everyone who played. This setup was very experimental and I realized it was a bit mafia sided, so im REALLY sorry. It was a bit hard to balance since this setup was originally intended for 20 players instead, so having 17 players made me unsure if mafia should've had 3 or 4 players. I thought that would've balanced out with the 2 shot vig and with the doctor being able to use 3 protections in one night, but I'm sorry.

Also lol at dylan shooting cop n1​

IT WAS A WAKE UP CALL GAME OKAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mafia you did a good job though, I'd really like to play with some of the newer faces again, was fun.

2b8e32e05b7205b05472329f7e5b24da.png

omg this kills me because Endless lowkey mentioned the possibility maf and town killed the same person and I thought that was weird

Last edited:
I have to say, why did you guys lynch CAPELLA over CRYS. Crystal was so obvious scum. Her scum playstyle is literally so obvious. 1) Inactive. 2) Generally really unhelpful, doesnt form her own opinions, piggybacks off of the last post probably.

Dylan should've shot the inactives (I didnt consider ITYW or DarkOynx that inactive compared to CAPELLA). I find lynching inactives a huge waste for day lynches, better off for vig shots.

Also i like how everyone ignored elise and blu rose lol

Last edited:
I'm bad with a gun as town justice do you not remember madoka?

ALSO RIP COZ PILLOW BUNNY WAS SOOO CLOSE TO LYNCHING AUDINO BUT GOT LYNCHED LMAO

Back