• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Bravely Default Mafia

Right, I see that I'm going to be lynched, so...
Sorry, for not posting. I probably should've done it more. It sucks for you guys that you're losing a PR now, but whatever.

I'm getting a strong reading of scum from Dad. Right now, it's just a gut feeling, but that's enough for me.

I hope you guys enjoy yourselves. In my opinion, mafia's gonna win this game, but whatever.

Last edited:
Also, a bunch of people haven't posted at all, so I don't understand why I'm getting fingered here. Eh, whatever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodbye, cruel world!

Night One

Runeraider couldn't believe it. After all he's done for his friends, they have turned on him. He was at the end of the line, at the very edge of the plank. His friends glared at him, and couldn't recognize him any longer. Runeraider pleaded that he was on their side, that he was innocent, but it was no use.

They wouldn't believe him.

He found it almost ironic, that he had devoted his life to saving his friends. And now, they have turned against him. He did this all to save them, but he would go down without them ever knowing the truth. He wanted to save them in this new timeline.

Before he dropped to the bottom of the ocean, he paused for a moment. He wanted to show them who he was, before he left. But he decided they would have a better piece of mind without ever knowing who he was.

Edea was the one to push him off, and Runeraider smiled underneath his mask. It was over for him.

Runeraider (Alternis), the sidekick/miller has been lynched.

Your name is Alternis and you are a sidekick. You have seen your friends die countless times in multiple timelines. You have sworn to protect them and you will do whatever it takes, even if they turn to hate you for it. You may redirect any actions onto yourself. Example: Person A shoots Person B, you decide to redirect Person B?s action onto yourself. You may do this twice a night at most. You gain one action point each night.

It is now night one. Please send in your actions before May 11th, 5 PM PST.
Those who have not voted/posted will be warned.

sorry for no banner i lost all my mafia stuff​

tommy r u town? don't lie

tumblr_nnx4amKiUy1qcwaqao1_250.gif

Honestly who in their right mind would even answer this any other way? "Hi, no you caught me with your lasso of truth!! I am not town!!!"

I'm probably gonna spectate now, so I'll see you around. If Dad, is mafia, though....

Lol, and that's how you suck at Mafia.

Anyways Trundle and Sonrio are my top suspicions right now.

I'm on now. :) Sorry, I've been busy today for Mother's Day. Reading back to see what's happened. ^-^

Are you saying you think i'm Mafia? I don't see how I'm being suspicious at all. Today was Mother's Day, so I show up later, once the day's pretty much over, because I care much more about my real life then some random website on the internet. What's so bad about that?

it was a joke.

- - - Post Merge - - -

moreso, a reaction test at this point. i like your reaction

Oh, it was a joke? Sorry Problem! D:

Going to try and make a suspect list in a little/ who I think is being suspicious.

get your votes off me fools im literally egil
Sonrio said:
that doesnt help at all

you should all vote TRUNDLE
Sonrio was just telling everyone to quit voting for him, without any real reason. He also just keeps trying to dump the votes on other players without any reason in that post either. Seems a bit odd... .-.

i completely slept through the lynch, RIP runeraider

I read the explanation thread but I don't understand what blue roles are. Can someone tell me the difference between normal town roles and blue roles? I want to be active but first I need to actually understand stuff.

Back