Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
ど
う
ぶ
つ
森
So I adopt Annalise, then TT to the next day at 5:59am as usual then load up a new character, but there is no plot. I double check, no plot. So I quit and TT to the next day at 5:59am again, and load up a new character as there is a plot. I reset 5 times and it hasn't moved. I know I didn't load up my main characters but I'm still worried. I heard they can stay in the same spot up to 20 times, then they will move but is that true? It's a really bad spot.

Edit: It's been 20 times now and she hasn't moved. I know I haven't logged on my main characters... ive tried everything.

So I'm plot resetting and she isn't plotting somewhere else, I haven't loaded my main character, and now before 5:00am she has moved in. What the heck this is a glitch.

Last edited:
Just keep trying! She will eventually (hopefully) plot somewhere else, as long as you haven't saved! It might take a while : /

They'll move their plot eventually. Good luck plot-resetting!!

Hopefully it's just a fluke. Sometimes it's good to restart the actual system to help regenerate new places for them to plot, but if the plot hasn't changed after a while, then you might have accidentally loaded without knowing. Good luck though! As long as the plot doesn't turn into a house yet, you still have a chance.

Sometimes villagers don't move in the next day I suggest TTing to the next day to see if her plot is there. It may take her a few days for her to move in. Also why do a lot bother with the whole 5:59am thing, there's no need for that.

How many times did you check before you TT'd forward a day?

Try a couple of times more. The only thing I can think of that may have happened is that she put her plot down the first day.
Because you didn't save that day when she didn't plot and TT'd forward it may have still counted as a day.
I've had this happen to me. Though they were a campsite villager and once when I was plot resetting a new town.

Doesn't hurt to try a couple more times though..

I always put the time to like 5:57 when I load with my main character before saving and quitting because there's always the chance that the time will change to 6:00 while I'm saving if I start the clock at 5:59. The couple of minutes do make a difference.

Not sure if this has any relevance to your situation but I've had that happen to me before.

oh my god you have to either keep using home + quit or power button then home button
its not that hard
- - - Post Merge - - -

Sometimes villagers don't move in the next day I suggest TTing to the next day to see if her plot is there. It may take her a few days for her to move in. Also why do a lot bother with the whole 5:59am thing, there's no need for that.

because people want to plot reset so their town will look nice, DUH

Last edited:
oh my god you have to either keep using home + quit or power button then home button
its not that hard
- - - Post Merge - - -

because people want to plot reset so their town will look nice, DUH
And its the only way to plot reset while Time Travelling. (And not having to wait a day for the impatient.)

Back