• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading tia the tea cup elephant.is moving soon!

AHHHH NOJAFKHDSAFSDJLA if only I could get Tia back ; n ; I have Flora in my town!! I'm only 3 villagers in with Tia's 16-villager cycle... //brbcrying

If you'd like, I could reserve Flora for you :) sadly, I wouldn't be able to get Tia ; n ;

pictureperfect: lets trade.

AHHHH NOJAFKHDSAFSDJLA if only I could get Tia back ; n ; I have Flora in my town!! I'm only 3 villagers in with Tia's 16-villager cycle... //brbcrying

If you'd like, I could reserve Flora for you :) sadly, I wouldn't be able to get Tia ; n ;
ok lets trade! Picture perfect whenever your ready!

Last edited:
I still have to get Flora to move out :) I'll PM you when she's ready, ok? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should be an hour or so at MAX

I will reserve tia for your for 2 days. Thats all.so hurry im so excited. Yippeeee!

I don't think I can cycle 13 more villagers in two days, but I'll try my best! I would love to get Tia back! :)

Either way, you'll still get Flora haha

Should be. I haven't given her any items. She hasn't bought anything from ReTail, as everything I have in there is extremely overpriced lol her clothes are the same, her catchphrase is the same.

My friend code: 3067.5231.7790.
Sorry to those who missed out.
Thanks for trading.
perfectpicture.
whenever floras ready!
so happy! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still have to get Flora to move out :) I'll PM you when she's ready, ok? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should be an hour or so at MAX

Should be. I haven't given her any items. She hasn't bought anything from ReTail, as everything I have in there is extremely overpriced lol her clothes are the same, her catchphrase is the same.
oh. Thats great.pinky...lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think I can cycle 13 more villagers in two days, but I'll try my best! I would love to get Tia back! :)

Either way, you'll still get Flora haha
How about 2-4days or whenever your ready.

I can't ^^; I haven't finished my 16-villager cycle for her yet ^^; you can give her to someone else :)

Thanks, though! And enjoy having Flora in your town!

I'll find her eventually :p someone else can have her :) no problem, glad I could help you get Flora!
if you find any of these animals please let me know.Olaf, sprinkle, zucker, ribbot, diana,lolly or merengue, flora(thank you), tucker(got), julian,cranberra or molly.please let me know thanks.

If I do end up getting them, they'll be on my cycling thread, so you'll have to keep a lookout! :) Good luck with your search!
(The link is in my signature, if you don't have it)

Back