• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I am looking forward to when Nintendo UK Official Store allows preorders of the Mr. Game & Watch amiibo.

Last edited:
this is the chibi robo JPN packaging. it's p cute

CLD9kVoUAAARHiY.jpg

Aww, that is really cute! I'm not sure if we'll get it in packaging like that since it is only available via bundle, but I hope that box is in the bundle like how the Splatoon Squid was!

I really want the chibi robo amiibo but I have no intention of palying the game

I really want the Chibi-Robo amiibo twice and I have intention on playing the game with the amiibo that comes in not as good condition.

Last edited:
I really want the Chibi-Robo amiibo twice and I have intention on playing the game with the amiibo that comes in not as good condition.

Idc cause you'd buy it either way. We all know you're gonna buy 2, you dun have to bring it up every chance you get :C

sorrynotsorry
although that may be uncalled for so im kinda sorry
luv ya jason

Yeah, I'm not so much a fan of that game because it is another 2D platformer. But it's got Chibi Robo who I love and is the only way to get the amiibo so I'll give it a try. Hopefully it sells well enough to show Chibi-Robo is great and they should totally make a Chibi-Robo 3D platformer for the Wii U, like the GameCube original.

Do you like amiibos and live in the New York City area? Then join the TBT Nintendo Amiibo LINE Chat!

Hi, I'm Temari, proud not founder/unofficial recruiter of the TBT Nintendo Amiibo/Wii U gaming LINE chat. Us amiibo lovers are currently looking to make BFFs with amiibo lovers in the NYC area. If you have a good attitude, like group chats, happen to be on your phone often, and want to get to know this amazing hype train group, PM me for more details!

Thank you and have a nice day!

(If you want to join the tbt amiibo chat and do not live in the NYC area feel free to hmu as well lol)

No purchase necessary is needed to enter. Except a loaded wallet and a huge love for amiibos and possibly some pretty easy access to the Nintendo World Store. Jk we will still love you even if you don't have money. PS this disclaimer is a joke, we seriously want some people in New York to join. Ok I'm done pls join k thanks bye.

Last edited:
Back