• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
I don't know if anyone else has ever suggested this idea, but if they have, all credit to them, but I was thinking about if it would be a good idea for Nintendo to offer a service if they ever do Mii amiibo where you can send off a picture of your Mii and have it come back as an amiibo... What do people think?

QR Codes of Miis would be better for this in my opinion as they would pull the code of the Mii directly.

I for one am so for this idea and thought of it 2 months after amiibo were announced. Now I can see my Mii as an amiibo perfectly as I try to keep all Miis I create very detailed and close to the actual person. I'm just worried to see all the little kid amiibos with their undetailed ugliness...

Getting Yoshi, Pikachu, Link, Rosalina, and Shulk soon. Trying to get a Diddy Kong for a friend. (he buys them for gameplay purposes lol) I'm trying to collect them all (-minus gold mario)

image.jpg

new come-ups woohoo

Went to Toys R Us the other day with my girlfriend, and there were like 20 each of Sonic, Mega Man, and Toad amiibos. It's a shame I had them already. ;-;

I fully regret not perordering Ness. Now everywhere I look perorders are closed. He's going to be rare, I know in my gut he will be.

Last edited:
I preordered Ness on the last day before he got removed from the EB Games website, hopefully they don't cancel my preorder :<

I have not seen pre-orders for Ness (or any of wave 4 amiibo) anywhere aside from in UK-only places. Where are you guys finding these pre-orders?

I have not seen pre-orders for Ness (or any of wave 4 amiibo) anywhere aside from in UK-only places. Where are you guys finding these pre-orders?
EBGames in New Zealand. No where else I can find preorders. I really should of done it earlier when they were up. Sigh. I asked today and they said they had reached their preorder limit for Ness. It must of been short or very popular.

Last edited:
Back