• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
My Amiibo festival bundle with Digby and Isabelle is arriving next Friday!! And I'm hopefully going to get the Reese and Cyrus amiibo for Christmas. x3 I plan on getting the Celeste amiibo too when that comes out. But really, I would love ALL of the Animal Crossing collection but it just costs so much money. :(

Last edited:
My Amiibo Festival bundle with Isabelle and Digby is also on its way! Along with it I preordered the three pack of Cyrus, Reese and KK!

I also plan on getting the remaining three (Tom Nook, Lottie and Mabel)... eventually. Probably when I get paid next tho, lol

My Amiibo Festival bundle with Isabelle and Digby is also on its way! Along with it I preordered the three pack of Cyrus, Reese and KK!

I also plan on getting the remaining three (Tom Nook, Lottie and Mabel)... eventually. Probably when I get paid next tho, lol

I wanted the bundle with Reese and Cyrus, but I didn't really want KK at the time. I just don't want to have to pay for an extra amiibo that I don't really want. It's weird they didn't just have a bundle for Reese and Cyrus, not sure why they added in KK but either way I'll hopefully get both of them individually. Nintendo Store UK are like selling the amiibo in bundles (because they know they can make so much money if they do), not individually so I'd have to get mine off of Game which is more expensive. :\

I wanted the bundle with Reese and Cyrus, but I didn't really want KK at the time. I just don't want to have to pay for an extra amiibo that I don't really want. It's weird they didn't just have a bundle for Reese and Cyrus, not sure why they added in KK but either way I'll hopefully get both of them individually. Nintendo Store UK are like selling the amiibo in bundles (because they know they can make so much money if they do), not individually so I'd have to get mine off of Game which is more expensive. :\

Oh that really sucks. :(
Could you shop around a bit at physical stores and maybe get a price match somewhere?
I know in Australia Target have Amiibos like $0.95 cheaper (as well as some cool "this is new so here's a rad low price" sales on release of games) and EB Games price match, even on preorders (if you pick them up in store)

I really wanted all of the Amiibo anyway, so the odd coupling of the three pack didn't bother me.

I just wish Australia had an equivalent of the Nintendo UK store, it has some cool items and cool bundles.

Same, except I dont want Reese

I am not mocking anyone. I am merely using the topic for its intended use and discussing amiibo. ;) Thank you. :)

I have improved... I don't post my massive lists anymore. ;)

True but it is your goal to make people envious. You even said that you wanted me to envy you.

They're gonna make the entire NPC poster into amiibo, I'm calling it now.
GNnoIIi.png

Roy is rumored to be a Gamestop exclusive (seen on a display in gamestop). Store exclusives have been pretty easy to nab recently. Maybe he will be an easy amiibo to acquire.

When did they release a Mewtwo amiibo? I missed that bit of news I guess!
The Gamestop near me has a ton of Green Yarn Yoshi. I almost bought one and the Retro 3 pack.

Mewtwo just came out yesterday in the USA. Looks like Canada is rumoured to get him next Friday, I hope so we better get Green Yarn Yoshi too!

Had to stop myself from getting Mewtwo for budget reasons. ;;

Maybe some day. I don't use him in Smash or anything. I just really like that Pokemon.

I got Mewtwo today! They also still had some splat packs and ac packs, and I was really tempted lol

Back