• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVI - RuneScape's King of the Dwarves [End game]

IVFnb94.png

LISTEN UP FILTHY SCUMBAGS
I should be king because I am active and I will listen to the people unlike some other dictatorships that will be possible if you elect a bad king (like oath).
pls make me king

nobody likes a racist king

- - - Post Merge - - -

also

This is a closed set-up, no-PM game. Roles will be revealed upon death. Role names are unique. No wills. No death notes.

Roles
This game features an semi-open set-up.
:lemon:

IVFnb94.png

LISTEN UP FILTHY SCUMBAGS
I should be king because I am active and I will listen to the people unlike some other dictatorships that will be possible if you elect a bad king (like oath).
pls make me king

I would be a good king because I was a great Mayor in Mafia X. It's a natural political incline: from Mayor to King. :)

I think we all know I'd be dictator

I don't want to be the first King, if it means anything.
I'd be one of the most likely to screw up, let's be real here.

I am here. And now I am going. Let the political race begin.

I've been mafia like five times in a row I know I won't be kinged. :)

If you've learned anything from reading the last kingmaker game, you will know that Ashton has a knack for random lynching scum Day 1, so that could possibly work again (although I really doubt it). I don't feel like I have the audacity to random lynch and hope to get scum so I'd appreciate not being made king as to be able to influence the game as free from attention or bias as possible.

okay so I would NOT appreciate being chosen as king for the first day. pls don't pick me thnks (not that I'm first in line to get king'd but ye)

hi

Ashton was lynching scum day one before the mafia break. Now he's all goofy.

Kingmaker, pick who you want, but please for the love of god don't pick a troll.

P.s. hi from work :lemon:

Back