• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life - Items Exchange Thread

Libra

Burn Your Cosmo
Bells
Welcome to the "Fantasy Life - Items Exchange Thread"! :)

If there is something that:
  • you are looking for
  • you want to trade for something else
  • you want to give away
  • you want to sell (for TBT/BTB Bells)
Then you have come to the right place! :D

You can use the following form when posting here:

Looking for:
For trade:
DLC: Yes/No
Friend Code:
Other info:

The form is optional, of course! However, always make sure to mention whether you have the DLC or not. :)

Well I'll start this off.

Looking for: monster meat, plains eel, sea bream. 10 of each would be nice.
For trade: I'm an expert cook, so I can offer foods if you'd like. Or I can offer tbt bells. Also an expert tailor, but have yet to find some of the items to make certain things.
DLC: Yes
Friend Code: 0404-7433-7003
Other info: it'd be easier if you VM me. But I'll check back here.

Hi! For those of you who have the DLC, it seems that the goddess statues give out items in a set order; in other words, there is no RNG so you basically have to keep chucking in coins.

I'm after the spirit king stuff (hunter items, from the elderwood) but I've been super unlucky (basically just Pino and Leilah's clothing...).

I've tried throwing in coins into the castele fountain and I can get the following items (in order):
  • dragon king armour pack 2
  • dragon king armour pack 1
  • dragon king shield
  • dragon king helm
  • Laura's Dagger
  • pam bandana
  • pam's shoes

I can trade the above for spirit king stuff :eek: I'd really dig a spirit king bow. bow acquired *_* (also got the Spirit King's Armour Pack 1!)

I'll try the other fountains to see if I can get anything of value :eek:

Also I have three two Pino hats and 1 Leilah boots for trade too! (cries a little). And a dragon slayer sword!!

Last edited:
Looking for: A pickaxe that will allow me to complete the Miner's God Quest. I can dream, right? ;)
For trade: I have honestly no idea what I could possibly offer. I guess I can try getting the items? Or pay TBT? Just tell me what you'd like! :)
Friend Code: 0232-8608-9719
Other info: Feel free to post here or PM me! :)

EDIT: Got the pickaxe! Thank you so much, Mentlegen! <3

Last edited:
Looking for: A pickaxe that will allow me to complete the Miner's God Quest. I can dream, right? ;)
For trade: I have honestly no idea what I could possibly offer. I guess I can try getting the items? Or pay TBT? Just tell me what you'd like! :)
Friend Code: 0232-8608-9719
Other info: Feel free to post here or PM me! :)

The best option for that would be the: Spirit pickaxe, with another special deposit + bonus on it. This will help you crack it open as easy as an pistache!

I could craft it for you :)

The best option for that would be the: Spirit pickaxe, with another special deposit + bonus on it. This will help you crack it open as easy as an pistache!

I could craft it for you :)

I would love you forever. <3 What level do I need to be, though? I'm level 100 but that might not be high enough?

Another request to add on to what I need. XD

Looking for: all the types of mana for tailoring. Spiritual and demonic powder. Evil carp.
For trade: I can offer tbt or other items I have available. I'm a hero tailor. I can make you items if you need. Or can make you food dishes for hp and such.
Other info: VM would be easier. But I'll check back here!

Another request to add on to what I need. XD

Looking for: all the types of mana for tailoring. Spiritual and demonic powder. Evil carp.
For trade: I can offer tbt or other items I have available. I'm a hero tailor. I can make you items if you need. Or can make you food dishes for hp and such.
Other info: VM would be easier. But I'll check back here!

Sent you another PM. The evil carp hates me but I can help with all the rest. :)

I have a bunch of stuff I'm not using, so if anyone is looking for something, feel free to ask. (Just don't go asking me things from the Tower, okay? :p)

kinda surprised this thread isn't more active :eek:

Anyway I'm still looking for the Spirit King Helm and the Spirit King's Armour Pack 2 (Spirit King Gauntlets, Spirit King Boots).

I have two Pino hats and 1 Leilah boots, a dragonslayer's sword and Olivia's scimitar for trade. And a marine horse saddle. Also, I've been chucking in gold coins into all the statues to see what's available.

Some nice standouts are:

• dark sultan's wand gone~
  • goddess armor pack
  • dragon king armour pack 2
  • dragon king shield
  • dragon king helm

I've got the list written down but didn't think it'd be interesting enough to post here. Let me know what you're looking for and I can do my best to help!

Also willing to give away Pino's hat since I've got an extra (I want to kick the elderwood goddess statue).

edit: got a crystal scale from someone I streetpassed! :eek: just one though >_>

Last edited:
you are looking for: FIR BEAM (x1)
you want to trade for something else: I have a thunder egg/swordfish/evil carp

I really need the fir beam and I don't wanna do the carpentry yet... Please help ��

Edit: NO DLC :)

Last edited:
you are looking for: FIR BEAM (x1)
you want to trade for something else: I have a thunder egg/swordfish/evil carp

I really need the fir beam and I don't wanna do the carpentry yet... Please help ��

You should mention whether you have the DLC or not. :)

I don't have it... Do I need it? :,(

No, you don't. But people who have the DLC can only trade with people who have the DLC as well. So in your case, only people who don't have the DLC can help you. Hence why it's a good idea to add that info when you make a request. :)

No, you don't. But people who have the DLC can only trade with people who have the DLC as well. So in your case, only people who don't have the DLC can help you. Hence why it's a good idea to add that info when you make a request. :)

Ahh! Thanks! I didn't know that! I haven't used the online feature yet!

Back