• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

I meant to play for 30 mins, ended up with a two hour session lol woops. Really impressed so far and I've yet to touch the single player content. Online play was really smooth aside from one disconnection.

I finally got the game!! It was taking ages to find a match first time though :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Won my first game with over 1000 points :p

I finally got the game!! It was taking ages to find a match first time though :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Won my first game with over 1000 points :p

Well done! \ (^_^) /

I'm actually about to head downstairs to play a couple of games myself. May join you in a match. XD

Pretty proud, 5 kills, 1 death.

Proud cause 4 of those kills were Justin ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well done! \ (^_^) /

I'm actually about to head downstairs to play a couple of games myself. May join you in a match. XD

Are you in our game? Whats chur name brotherrr

Pretty proud, 5 kills, 1 death.

Proud cause 4 of those kills were Justin ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you in our game? Whats chur name brotherrr

Unfortunately, no. I've had to come off the game now since I must go to the outside world. Maybe I can join you guys later. Sucks, but oh well. XD

GET REKT AZZA. Also htf did you beat us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately, no. I've had to come off the game now since I must go to the outside world. Maybe I can join you guys later. Sucks, but oh well. XD

Nawww ok :C Maybe later

this is so accurate it hurts.
like just let me superjump pls okay

Monkey, whats your NNID?. I'll add and come play soon.

Zhangster is my nnid. I'll exit the game with azza so I can accept your request and then I'll rejoin. Whats your ign? Just so we know. Im Sogeking and Azza is Azza

GUYS THE MAPS CHANGE IN LIKE 21 minutes so should we try and see if we can get a room of tbt people going? I't might take some time, assuming random people leave but it should be fun

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gona change my mii's name too Luffy so you guys know it's me, gimme a sec.

Yeah I'm currently waiting for the new maps, on break at the moment. Speaking of...

Check out the banner! Thanks to Thunder!

GUYS THE MAPS CHANGE IN LIKE 21 minutes so should we try and see if we can get a room of tbt people going? I't might take some time, assuming random people leave but it should be fun

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gona change my mii's name too Luffy so you guys know it's me, gimme a sec.
Okay, I'll be on all night

Totally, lets get this game going and when the map changes, we can have a bunch of TBT people playing.

Ok i've changed my mii's name to luffy.

Is anyone interested in trying to get a tbt room going?

Back