• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XV: Pokémon Colosseum [End Game]

natty probably clarified because she's a townie herself..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad did you forget about me in your reads post.

Who was in the Skype chat when Yui hinted her role? I don't think that was really revealed yet.

(Also my cold worsened so I might not make a lot of sense)

i think i was there

I have to run to the Library and be there until it closes (around 8pm) so I won't be back until dawn. If I'm not dead I'll say some things about the people I didn't talk about in my post?

Time to be as helpful as I can possibly be.

TL;DR IS NO EXCUSE.

Also, I lable inactives with medium suspicion due to the fact that Mafia have been loving to use the inactive card lately.

sharkystriker22:

I can't get much of a read from their posts.
I mean, look at them.

Either way, I think it's funny how people are claiming to be Trainer/Townie, as that doesn't really help us. It just tells us that you're claiming Townie, but it doesn't tell us what you do.
I, for one, would/should/could/am probably claim/ing Doctor, due to the fact that my Metagross (Hidden) protects people. However, all I am is a normal Trainer with a starting Metagross.

So yeah.

Claimed to have a Furret, which is by far the least powerful of the shown Pok?mon, in my opinion.

Also the safest due to the fact that you can claim to have it, and then you really won't have to present any evidence with a twenty percent chance of it working. However, I'm more inclined to believe this claim due to it being revealed as counter-evidence to Dad's claim of having a Furret.

Suspicion Level: Medium for inactivity.

alise:

tsundere is a good player, why wouldn't they be n1ed lol..??

although just because you're alive doesn't mean anything ?? like why are you questioning that when the same could be said to yourself.. 0_o

i'm pretty sure cory posted that as a joke.

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly dad's post was full of fluff but it's just noted.

too early for finding scum, i guess

Tsundere would not be killed Night 0/1 because Tom, Truffle, Dad, and maybe a few other strong players are playing. She isn't the only good player.

being inactive isn't actually an alignment tell anymore.. btw that was then and this is now, does it really matter?

^^^^^

Wholeheartedly agree.

I actually think that it would be fun to know why she thinks BlueLeaf is scum, as that would be fun. I might build a case against him myself, who knows?

Suspicion Level: Low

River:

I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHO YOU SUSPECT
You should at least bring it up before daytime, otherwise Mafia gonna kill you and you won't be able to get any words out, and then we'll all be left wondering who it was.

Otherwise I can't get a read on you.

C r y s t a l:

Back. Tbh not surprised Cory was town. Did those who voted really think Cory was mafia or just voted for the heck of it?

I voted because I thought Cory was everyone's favorite Serial Killer/Veteran, and was just hiding behind his guise.

But why would you even post something like that? You never even made any thoughts in the two posts you had had after the game started relating to Cory, and then you come back stating that you aren't surprised that he wasn't Mafia.
Even if you were gone, I just think it's funny how you come back and state that, of all things.

Tbh dad is giving me bad feels rn "yeah I have a bad pokemon" I don't believe that. I'd think giving it to Natty would be safer.

I don't get why you shouldn't have believed that. Can you please explain in more detail?

Blu Rose:

Yayyyyyyy me

I claim right now to be a Trainer that has a Metagross, which lets me protect people. Aw yeah, I'm The/A Doctor, and unfortunately my Metagross can't use Meteor Mash to reach its full potential because I got it over Wonder Trade, which we all know rarely favors us with good Pok?mon.

I wasn't in the Skype Chat, and I haven't exactly contributed the most either.
I fought for the Cory lynch because Cory is just the type to say that Raphael, his Ludicolo, did, in fact, exist, whether it was meant to prove him to be a Veteran.
While I did help waste a lynch, I wasted it on who I thought was Miror B, our favorite Veteran Serial Killer. He also didn't put up much of a fight over his death, which led me to believe that he was just trying to lie by including a little truth.

If you don't believe my Metagross claim, then by all means suggest me for lynch. I'm just kind of gonna laugh it off, though, when y'all see that I do, in fact, have a Metagross, and was, in fact, just a normal Trainer.

justice:

Rest in Peace, surprised there were two Ruis though.

Dad:

Misgendered Natty you are definitely Mafia I order my Metagross to come and Meteor Mash your face out

And there's plenty of fish in this sea, but you're whipping your rod around like crazy.

*Cringes*
If there are so many, go catch one.
I can't really find one myself. I can tell you that it's going to be quite the same, mainly because you stated that all you had was slivers of reads yourself. Right here:
I do admit I have no idea who to vote for at this time due to not having many reads or slip ups from people, and I'm not sure I want to just go an lynch Cory over him having posted Yui's skype logs as a 'joke' - he is my only suspicious read though, atm.

And yeah, I'm going to prioritize Miror B over mafia for lynching because the guy is virtually invincible at night if he chooses to survive instead of kill to win the game. And then at the end of the game he can just unleash all the Ludicolo. Cory could also claim a hidden pokemon, so there's that too.

All the Town has for killing that is shown is Makuhita.
I call slip-up.

Suspicion Level: High

Tom:

This is one of the two games where I can't get a read on you, the other being Madoka where you turned out to be Mafia anyways. Even though you have a new job and stuff, you still seem to be lagging behind and not reading up almost? I don't know, all I know is that I'm getting the same feelings now as I did in Madoka Magica, and thus you land on my suspect list.

Suspicion Level: Medium for inactivity

Karen:

She was against giving the Slugma to anyone, and quite frankly that probably would have been the better option.

I wanted to give Natty the Slugma because she claimed to not have had a Pok?mon. While it could have been just a ploy to get another Pok?mon as a Grunt, meta evidence showed that she was probably Town. I thought then that that was better a reason than any that was present to vote for someone.

Again, there hasn't been much going on in the thread so at the moment it's really a hit or miss with the whomever we choose to kill. We do outnumber mafia by quite a bit this game so I think lynching someone like Cariad or alise would be beneficial to us later on because they barely post and will always remain a question mark.

I second this. If we can push out of the way people who don't have general tells, then won't it be much easier to nail down the Mafia later on?
Bonus if one of the people who don't have general tells turns out to be Mafia.

I'm gonna second this now. The way Natty clarified Ryan's role as Trainer (Post 138) rubs me the wrong way. But hey, my gut feelings have been pretty much wrong the last two games so take it with a grain of salt.

What I'm getting out of this is the following:
"Hey, this is possible, but don't come after me if I'm wrong!"

As she stated, you do have to fish hard when there are no fish in the sea.

Aren't Danielkang and sharky newer players though? Yeah this is mafia but still, we should give them a chance. Nothing about them has jumped out to me yet so I'm not voting for either of them. Danielkang has been active outside the thread (pming me about collectibles) so perhaps I could shoot him a pm about posting in here.

And here Karen brings up the "Newb" card, as in it's okay to make mistakes if you're a newb. I don't get this. We're all playing Mafia. If a person seems scummy, then we lynch them. Simple as that.

Suspicion Level: Medium

Natty:

NATTY YOU HAVEN'T REALLY CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING, just responding almost when necessary.
kthxbye

Meta evidence seems to state that you are, in fact, town, but I currently don't trust meta evidence right now as Trundle could have seen the description for Wes' role, and then have just been like, "oh that wasn't intentional"

Suspicion Level: Can't get a read on you at the moment

Cory:

Rest in peace, but you should have been Miror B so I could have been right for once

ryan88:

I absolutely love playing Mafia with you because you're so active.

All you've done is claim Trainer with a Mareep.
Helpful, mate.

Yui Z:

Yui the Rui lol priceless
Rest in Peace though, I wish you'd have been alive longer 'cause I would rather talk to you over being intimidated by players who will treat me like **** if I'm outrageously wrong in my deductions.

DanielKang2:

Two posts.
One of them after the game started.

Pretty self-explanatory.

Alice:

The Cory push he made really bothers me too. His logic was really fuzzy. I'm pretty sure most rational players would think "hey, why would he tell us he has ludicolo unless he's extremely bad at third party". It was more pointing toward loss than it was reward.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All of this just seems pretty convenient, no?

I just think it's interesting how Alice calls out Dad on a Cory lynch. I supported it, too, so my opinion may be a tad biased in this area, but we all know Cory, right? He likes to joke around, and is generally spammy whether town or mafia. He could have been a Trainer with a Ludicolo, or Miror B. Eliminate a possible big threat or a Veteran that spams? I'd go for the chances, too.

Suspicion Level: Medium-Low

BlueLeaf:

I can't get a read on him from his posts.
UUGHGUGHGUHGHGHHHHHH

Truffle:

Claims to know who Wes is.
That is really all I can get on you.

I can't get a read on you based off of your posts, either.

~- - - - - - - -~
~ - - - - - - - ~
~- - - - - - - -~

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? At least some of this better be good because I took waaaayayyy too long on making this, I was feeling a tad motivated today.
Now I watch as someone points out that I have 75,000,000,000 contradictions or something

But yeah. I'm actually willing to go for an inactive lynch as of the moment.

I'm planning to protect Alice with my Metagross tonight.
Just lettin' y'all know.

*bows*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so now we know who was probably in the chat, that's good.

And Tom's new suspicion level is substantially lower because he just posted.

"I actually think that it would be fun to know why she thinks BlueLeaf is scum, as that would be fun. I might build a case against him myself, who knows?"
So you're building a case against someone because you think it's fun? You don't hear that everyday.

Also you have a typo in your post, 74,999,999,999 contradictions left.

And you forgot to say your views on me :)

It's what happens when I spend five-and-a-half hours on something lol

Lemme do that real quick-like

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I just searched up your posts and skimmed it, really got nothing on you...

Ugh, this is what happens when I try...

*hides on a corner of shame*

Got me pegged for inactivity. :) Honestly reading through the thread, nothing particularly stands out to me enough to try and turn it into a case. Nothing outright scummy enough, the two people I felt was scummy has stepped up their game or died. Trying to guess if the N0 kills were based off leaked logs thanks to Cory or because somebody in the chat where the messages originated. If they did originate from the chat I'm thinking of, I don't understand why the others involve don't want to out themselves to be helpful. :/

Wait, Natty, what does Slugma do? Or are you not willing to share?
Or did she post something already and I just didn't notice it

lol i'm way too tired after recording today to stay up another hour and a half to do this so it'll come in the morning folks sorry!

NATTY YOU HAVEN'T REALLY CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING, just responding almost when necessary.
kthxbye

Breaking news! I'm not the kind of player that can throw out walls of text like its nothing. /sass on/ kthxbye /sass off/

Admittedly, I could be contributing more. I could make a wall of text like you and Dad have done, but I would merely be restating what everyone else has said... I would hardly bring anything new to the table. (Discouraged from making posts like that anyways, because apparently it annoys people??) I figure it's better to post when I'm needed OR if I can bring something new to the table rather than spout nonsense or reiterate what's already said 20 times before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, Natty, what does Slugma do? Or are you not willing to share?

I was hoping someone wouldn't bring this up. No, not publicly.

DAY 2

If you lick your screen, this text actually has flavour.

Alice - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - is dead.
No Pokemon
Blu Rose - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - is dead.
No Pokemon
Crystal - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - is dead.
??? (DECEASED?)
Dad - CIPHER TRAINER (MAFIA GRUNT) - is dead.
Furret (DECEASED), Umbreon (DECEASED)

Day will end November 10th at 6pm EST. You have more than 24 hours.

Last edited:
Sorry for not being on yesterday.I went to my cousins 4th birthday party.Then when I got home I went to sleep.I'm going to maeke a sus list soon!^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time to be as helpful as I can possibly be.

TL;DR IS NO EXCUSE.

Also, I lable inactives with medium suspicion due to the fact that Mafia have been loving to use the inactive card lately.

sharkystriker22:

I can't get much of a read from their posts.
I mean, look at them.

Either way, I think it's funny how people are claiming to be Trainer/Townie, as that doesn't really help us. It just tells us that you're claiming Townie, but it doesn't tell us what you do.
I, for one, would/should/could/am probably claim/ing Doctor, due to the fact that my Metagross (Hidden) protects people. However, all I am is a normal Trainer with a starting Metagross.

So yeah.

Claimed to have a Furret, which is by far the least powerful of the shown Pok?mon, in my opinion.

Also the safest due to the fact that you can claim to have it, and then you really won't have to present any evidence with a twenty percent chance of it working. However, I'm more inclined to believe this claim due to it being revealed as counter-evidence to Dad's claim of having a Furret.

Suspicion Level: Medium for inactivity.

alise:

Tsundere would not be killed Night 0/1 because Tom, Truffle, Dad, and maybe a few other strong players are playing. She isn't the only good player.

^^^^^

Wholeheartedly agree.

I actually think that it would be fun to know why she thinks BlueLeaf is scum, as that would be fun. I might build a case against him myself, who knows?

River:

I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHO YOU SUSPECT
You should at least bring it up before daytime, otherwise Mafia gonna kill you and you won't be able to get any words out, and then we'll all be left wondering who it was.

Otherwise I can't get a read on you.

C r y s t a l:

I voted because I thought Cory was everyone's favorite Serial Killer/Veteran, and was just hiding behind his guise.

But why would you even post something like that? You never even made any thoughts in the two posts you had had after the game started relating to Cory, and then you come back stating that you aren't surprised that he wasn't Mafia.
Even if you were gone, I just think it's funny how you come back and state that, of all things.

I don't get why you shouldn't have believed that. Can you please explain in more detail?

Blu Rose:

Yayyyyyyy me

I claim right now to be a Trainer that has a Metagross, which lets me protect people. Aw yeah, I'm The/A Doctor, and unfortunately my Metagross can't use Meteor Mash to reach its full potential because I got it over Wonder Trade, which we all know rarely favors us with good Pok?mon.

I wasn't in the Skype Chat, and I haven't exactly contributed the most either.
I fought for the Cory lynch because Cory is just the type to say that Raphael, his Ludicolo, did, in fact, exist, whether it was meant to prove him to be a Veteran.
While I did help waste a lynch, I wasted it on who I thought was Miror B, our favorite Veteran Serial Killer. He also didn't put up much of a fight over his death, which led me to believe that he was just trying to lie by including a little truth.

If you don't believe my Metagross claim, then by all means suggest me for lynch. I'm just kind of gonna laugh it off, though, when y'all see that I do, in fact, have a Metagross, and was, in fact, just a normal Trainer.

justice:

Rest in Peace, surprised there were two Ruis though.

Dad:

Misgendered Natty you are definitely Mafia I order my Metagross to come and Meteor Mash your face out

*Cringes*
If there are so many, go catch one.
I can't really find one myself. I can tell you that it's going to be quite the same, mainly because you stated that all you had was slivers of reads yourself. Right here:

All the Town has for killing that is shown is Makuhita.
I call slip-up.

Suspicion Level: High

Tom:

This is one of the two games where I can't get a read on you, the other being Madoka where you turned out to be Mafia anyways. Even though you have a new job and stuff, you still seem to be lagging behind and not reading up almost? I don't know, all I know is that I'm getting the same feelings now as I did in Madoka Magica, and thus you land on my suspect list.

Suspicion Level: Medium for inactivity

Karen:

She was against giving the Slugma to anyone, and quite frankly that probably would have been the better option.

I wanted to give Natty the Slugma because she claimed to not have had a Pok?mon. While it could have been just a ploy to get another Pok?mon as a Grunt, meta evidence showed that she was probably Town. I thought then that that was better a reason than any that was present to vote for someone.

I second this. If we can push out of the way people who don't have general tells, then won't it be much easier to nail down the Mafia later on?
Bonus if one of the people who don't have general tells turns out to be Mafia.

What I'm getting out of this is the following:
"Hey, this is possible, but don't come after me if I'm wrong!"

As she stated, you do have to fish hard when there are no fish in the sea.

And here Karen brings up the "Newb" card, as in it's okay to make mistakes if you're a newb. I don't get this. We're all playing Mafia. If a person seems scummy, then we lynch them. Simple as that.

Natty:

kthxbye

Meta evidence seems to state that you are, in fact, town, but I currently don't trust meta evidence right now as Trundle could have seen the description for Wes' role, and then have just been like, "oh that wasn't intentional"

Suspicion Level: Can't get a read on you at the moment

Cory:

Rest in peace, but you should have been Miror B so I could have been right for once

ryan88:

I absolutely love playing Mafia with you because you're so active.

All you've done is claim Trainer with a Mareep.
Helpful, mate.

Yui Z:

Yui the Rui lol priceless
Rest in Peace though, I wish you'd have been alive longer 'cause I would rather talk to you over being intimidated by players who will treat me like **** if I'm outrageously wrong in my deductions.

DanielKang2:

Two posts.
One of them after the game started.

Pretty self-explanatory.

Alice:

I just think it's interesting how Alice calls out Dad on a Cory lynch. I supported it, too, so my opinion may be a tad biased in this area, but we all know Cory, right? He likes to joke around, and is generally spammy whether town or mafia. He could have been a Trainer with a Ludicolo, or Miror B. Eliminate a possible big threat or a Veteran that spams? I'd go for the chances, too.

Suspicion Level: Medium-Low

BlueLeaf:

I can't get a read on him from his posts.
UUGHGUGHGUHGHGHHHHHH

Truffle:

Claims to know who Wes is.
That is really all I can get on you.

I can't get a read on you based off of your posts, either.

~- - - - - - - -~
~ - - - - - - - ~
~- - - - - - - -~

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns? At least some of this better be good because I took waaaayayyy too long on making this, I was feeling a tad motivated today.
Now I watch as someone points out that I have 75,000,000,000 contradictions or something

But yeah. I'm actually willing to go for an inactive lynch as of the moment.

I'm planning to protect Alice with my Metagross tonight.
Just lettin' y'all know.

*bows*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so now we know who was probably in the chat, that's good.

And Tom's new suspicion level is substantially lower because he just posted.

I have reasons for being inactive.:3 I'm a Trainer/Townie

RIP Alice, Blu, Crystal
Looks like Dad was scum after all, no one will miss you

Since Dad likes to use fake convos with his scum partners (Mafia Disconnected), I'm starting to worry if his argument against Cariad was either single-sided or staged. Possibly Alise's argument too.

I'll make a few more points of interest later.

lol but I was having a lot of fun pulling strings!

I wonder if I was choked by a makuhita or killed by Miror B.

Back