• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XV: Pokémon Colosseum [End Game]

It's not like I can really defend myself when you haven't gave a clear reason.

I'll vote to give the Pok?mon to Natty, for reasons already stated.

sry
the content of your posts seems kind of empty although i'll probably need to reread you
because there are no post filters yet so i'll need to reread

My Pokemon is the one that can cancel another's action

Can you not.

@Alise: Wouldn't night come next? We've got time still.

Personally I think I'll be voting for Truffle to recieve Slugma. They're my top town read, followed by Dad (though I agree with Alice, the Cory lynch is kind of iffy), and I guess Natty if you want to go Meta.

Personally,it kind of seems like you are trying to get the attention off of us and throw it on others,Alise.

Can you not.

@Alise: Wouldn't night come next? We've got time still.

Personally I think I'll be voting for Truffle to recieve Slugma. They're my top town read, followed by Dad (though I agree with Alice, the Cory lynch is kind of iffy), and I guess Natty if you want to go Meta.

yeah idk i don't care who gets the pokemon i just don't think it'll be helpful
sry i'm not used to day/night anymor

- - - Post Merge - - -

Personally,it kind of seems like you are trying to get the attention off of us and throw it on others,Alise.

throwing off the attention of who

hi I'm here finally

Oh. I didn't expect to receive the pokemon. o:

Well I'm not going to vote for myself because that's selfish, so I'm voting for the player I trust the most.

Random thought: what if pokemon can evolve and get better powers down the line (they evolve at a set date maybe)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also makuhita and hariyama are the ugliest fighting pokemon. Scrubs. :lemon:

NIGHT

Natty has received the Slugma.

You may now send in your actions for the night.

not rly haha
i'm going for the unreadables aka the lurkers which make the game harder
who's mafia sharky
That's a first. :p Glad you're starting to contribute Elise, I was worried we might have to lynch you for lack of gung-ho and general attitude.

Idk.What do you mean lurkers?Every time I go on here I post,well atleast I think so....
Lurkers, aka people like Ryan who merely vote and post enough to get by. People who don't contribute ideas to help keep the ball rolling to help snag the mafia. In an ideal TBT Mafia, everyone would be active and contributing ideas consistently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also based hosts please include post filters and update OP thank you.

Also based hosts please include post filters and update OP thank you.

Search Thread --> Advanced Search --> User Name --> Search Now

If I give it all to you it feels like you're not putting enough effort in. >:)

So in case I die I want to give my reads on all the players in the game:

Before I start I have to say I have little PM stuff to report, so most of this will be about stuff in the thread. Only PM'd one person in this game so far.

Ryan88: Is a trainer, has a furret, probably isn't lying like usual. He did lie in Makar mafia when he was mafia, so there's that to consider. But I'm going to take what he says as the truth tbh because if he is mafia he'd just slip up later on.

River: ??? Hasn't posted too much yet. Haven't been PMing her either. I find her hard to read at the moment. She said she was talking about a person she eventually wants to talk about later, but I'll leave her to it I guess?

Alice: Went for a no lynch. Was then vocal against me, I suppose rightfully since she desired the no lynch and didn't get it, and the lynch had a bad result. There hasn't really been much else from her this game so far, but when she was scum with me she advocated splitting up her lynch votes with her team members so that nobody would suspect mafia was hopping on bandwagons, and sorta fed other people's suspicions. She's not really acting this way so far, but watch out for this behavior.

Tom: Started a job so that might be why he's inactive, but I know he has some free time when he's not working? Keep an eye on him if he doesn't die soon, since I and a lot of other people see him as a 'stronger player' who mafia or killer might try to get rid of before he gets too vocal.

alise: I don't understand why she's acting like she doesn't want to play helpful. She was very critical of what I had to say the other day and accused me of fluffing up my posts, and she seemed eager to scumhunt at that moment. The only odd behavior other than the act of 'I don't want to be helpful' is that she said something different about the nature of 'fluff posting' than she did in the past. I think people are being critical of her activity and the activity of others, but like she said activity isn't really an alignment tell anymore - it's just leaving nothing to read into. Honestly I townread her at the moment, and am watching those who want to go after her.

Speaking of which, Truffle went after alise with little to go on - mostly her being 'overly defensive' and me pointing out Alise's past game regarding 'fluff posts' might have contributed? I thought it was a weak reason to lynch her over although people have criticized me of doing the same with Cory - although I still think I had plenty of valid reasons. This is the one person I have PM'd so far in this game and they came off as mostly logical both before and after the Natty ordeal. Kiiinda townread at the moment but idk. Not at the top of my suspect list at least.

While I have been 'clearing' Natty off the bat for the meta reasons I stated earlier and I think she's probably town, I don't want to just use that the entire game as a towntell because she deserves to be watched just like everyone else does despite the hosts sort of protecting her at the moment and her pokemon having been stolen. I found it funny that she went after alise after alise announced she wouldn't be helpful, which I think wasn't true on her part (she got some reactions of out that for sure). Natty's reaction is one I don't like, simply because she failed to read into the tidbits alise has been contributing to the game.

Cariad? I don't have good feelings about her at all. Her excuse for going after the 'newbs' was that she wanted to call them out to the thread so they would become active.

I was only telling them to speak up I wasn't saying KILL THEM THEY ARENT SPEAKING OMG - also someone said I went to karen quickly or something, it's because it was during the time im awake. I also felt the need to. She posted about 2/3 hours before,which I replied to, but since she was responding to me I couldn't really leave her and stop talking.

I feel like the rest of that response was about something really insubstantial that she didn't even need to defend tbh - talking to Karen because of timezone(?) and obligation. And then after that she's saying she doesn't want to look bad by not talking to Karen when they were having a conversation - I'm guessing she needed to go for irl stuff? Either way she could have just said so, I don't know why she's trying so hard to not seem scummy. Here's what being overly defensive looks like guys, not a couple shallow sentences somebody said in response to another person (*cough* alise to Truffle *cough*). If I'm still alive day two this is somebody I'm considering voting for because it's my scummiest read.

Karen: I might revisit her if I have the time, but all I really read from her early on was that she was attacking Natty over something ridiculous (two words). Her defense on that was that she was trying to be helpful but was that really the best she could do.

I might add the other reads I have on the remaining players I haven't mentioned (Crystal and Blu Rose and sharky and Daniel) but I haven't really looked into much of what they had to say, other than a few of their posts. I'm kind of tired but I wanted to post this as insurance if I die. Just read it as 'this is what so and so has done and why I towntell/want to keep an eye on them'. This post could have been a lot better but it's day one, and it's been one of those days for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also found it weird that Cariad just wanted to trust me right off the bat when I'm obviously not the most trustworthy in the game at the moment (refer to: the Natty situation). Forgot to add that.

Ahem, since Ive been called into question,

I have been posting, just everybody has been ignoring them and I asked for more details of who was in the skype convo when Yui somewhat outed her role, as I got a read on somebody that is kinda flying under the radar.

So, how do I post, if nobody is will to cooperate and work with me?

I assumed you were working behind the scenes with PMs? Not really ignoring what you've said - you did mention you wanted to hold back on some information though, and tbh I'm not really going to put you into question regarding that.

What are you wanting people to cooperate with you on? Forgive me if I haven't read into everything I should have, I'm tired.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a read on somebody that is kinda flying under the radar.

Who?

As I stated, I cannot make a valid case against the person so theres no point in calling them out until more information is gathered.

I would like to know who else was in the convo when Yui gave her role away, that is a big piece of the puzzle I'm working on. Just observing for now. Also, will not be active anymore tonight.

Back