Giveaway Pippy's 'Rags-To-Riches' 'Live Like A Monarch' Giveaway To A Commoner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulehan

The New Architect
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Blue Balloon
Fair Pinwheel
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (352) +
eV0bIeZ.jpg

(This totally legit photograph of Pippy driving around Besaid was taken by the paparazzi Lockfancy. Thank you!)

Background

This is not just any giveaway, ladies and gents. Pippy the peppy rabbit of Besaid has stooped to share the golden set, gold refurbished chess set, royal outfit (including the royal crown), and throne from the private vault of her ch?teau in Besaid in commemoration of her rise from 'rags to riches.'

Indeed, Pippy entered my town of Besaid as a commoner, and lived in a wee hovel for the first few months. However, she refused to live a life free of responsibilities, instead working double shifts at street-smart Brewster's quaint out-of-the-way caf? and scholar Blathers' cultural repository for Besaid known simply but respectfully as the museum.

And it was one morning after such a hard day of work that she greeted the morning sun with a brisk jog around the town until exhaustion finally prompted her to sit down on the wooden bench as she told me several times would happen one day.

Lo and behold, while Pippy was sitting on that bench, a man named Michael Kors made introduction, said he came from a human city 'up east,' and was looking for someone who exudes bourgeois sensibilities while still being 'active lifestyle'-minded to help 'sell' his vision of American women sportswear.

And the rest was history!

How To Enter
1. Submit at least one sentence answering the following questions: What is the best experience you had playing Animal Crossing (either New Leaf or a previous game) online with at least one other player? What is the greatest kindness another member showed you, whether someone here at TBT or other AC communities, or people encountered randomly at Club Tortimer?

2. I will use random.org to select a number until I come across one that corresponds with the post number of one of the entries. For instance, if you enter this giveaway, and yours is the tenth post that was submitted, the top-right of the header above your post will say #10. If I select ten first from random.org, you are the winner.

Guidelines
1. There will be one winner. That winner will get all of the following items:
  • Golden Set
  • Gold Refurbished Chess Set
  • Throne
  • Royal Outfit (royal shirt, royal shorts, royal crown)
2. The giveaway will end some time on Friday. Pacific Standard Time.

3. Each person only gets one entry.

4. All entries must be from people who registered earlier than the 27th of October, 2014.

5. When this giveaway is over, I will post saying so, and the topic will be closed. The winner will not be announced in public until after her or his winnings are collected (I will briefly re-open the topic to post that update.)

Guidelines For The Winner
1. A visitor message or private message will promptly be sent to the winner.

2. The winner will have one week to pick up the winnings, or else another winner will be selected.

3. Please do not wander around my town or go to the shops without permission. And do not take, dig up, chop down, or otherwise modify anything in my town without permission.

5. After you collect the winnings, I will ask if you are all set, and I will end the session.

The best experience I had playing AC:NL with another player is just messing around in someone's town, chasing them with an axe, looking at their house, or lookign at their villagers. One of the kindest things another player has done for me is give me alot of bells when I won their giveaway. I hope this giveaway is successful and that the winner is somebody who deserves it!

Last edited:
Lmfao. Check out that refurbished golden convertible. Pippy knows where it's at.

that pic of pippy just made me smile omg so cute

Last edited:
LOL Pippy XD

I want to enter but I can't write a proper paragraph at the moment and I want to write it sincerely so... I'll be back later C:

So this is what you did with all the gold nuggets I gave you lol.

Pippy still is making me die of laughter.

Last edited:
I would like to enter :)

The greatest kindness I've been shown on Club Tortimer is when a player noticed I didn't have very many bells, she went to her ABD and gave me 1 M bells. After that she talked to me for a long time and offered to be my friend. Sadly, we didn't end up friending each other.

The best experience I had playing ACNL was when I finally got one of my favorite villagers, Bill from a kind stranger. The greatest kindness was when someone from the ACNL Gamefaqs boards duped most of the rare sets that I wasn't able to obtain, at no cost! He was so sweet!

there was once a girl i met in club tortimer. She was very nice to me! we went on many,many tours. I think i had 100 when we started and at the end i had 235 or so! then we decided to start having a beetle catching contest, so I could earn money for finishing my house.Before we started, a guy came to the island. he didnt move, so we left him alone. when we caught all the bugs we could, the other guy said that he would flip the wifi switch if we didnt go on a tour with him! and also, he prevented us from storing bugs at the basket! it was when suddenly, the girl jumped in the chair saying: go there and complete your house, leaving with the nasty guy... Ill never forget her...

*how could I have not seen this the entire afternoon*

TOO LEGIT TO NOT BUMP

GOOD LUCK with your giveaway! <3 <3

*how could I have not seen this the entire afternoon*

TOO LEGIT TO NOT BUMP

GOOD LUCK with your giveaway! <3 <3
Thank you, Maruchan! And surprised not more people want a golden set, gold refurbished chess set, royal outfit, and throne for free!

In any case, here is a relevant drawing made for me by the super awesome Chibi.Hoshi:

7NSv5YZ.png

The fondest experience AC I've witnessed would be in wild world over wifi when I spent hours playing hide and seek and talking to strangers xD These players and I became very close friends but unfortunately they don't play AC anymore. I can't think of any compassionate experiences at the moment, though I've experienced them so I'll be that person to say this thread is the best nicest thing someone has done... XD I'm terrible :c I feel like participating because of Pippy's kindness.

To bump this topic, here is an image showing Pippy being a star even before she moved into my town:

PlHWUe6.jpg

That picture :'D Why did I think of that song that goes 'I'm so faaaancyyyy'...?
Awesome giveaway by a most awesome host, good luck to everyone who enters! ~

And thanks for the good laugh I had :3

Also: bumping this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back