• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying TBT bells! 10 Mil for every 100 TBT!

lluvia

Bells
Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (8) +
In the market for TBT! Like I said in the title, I'm offering 10 Mil per 100 TBT. Just tell me how much TBT you'd like to sell me in this thread. I'll PM you when I'm ready to come to your town and give you your bells. I'd prefer the Re-Tail method, so please have your shops ready for me. :) Oh, and feel free to transfer the TBT before or after the transaction of the bells. I don't really mind.

Re-Tail Method (For those of you who don't know.):
Go to Re-tail. Sell 10 items (if you're selling 100 TBT, 20 items for 200 TBT, etc.), each priced at 999,999. I'll buy each item and you'll receive the payment. There's only nine slots, so keep updating your shop. :) If you do not receive payment right away, please TT a couple of hours into the future or just wait a couple of hours in real time (if you don't like to TT). You will eventually receive it.

Buying as much as I can! (Not just for my username, but for other things as well!)

Last edited:
I know it's not off the page yet, but bump! Come on, I just really wanna change my username. D:

I can sell you 200 TBT?
Thank you, PM me when you're available to buy.

Last edited:
Never mind, you got a bunch of offers. :p

Last edited:
I'd be happy to personally sell you 100tbt (doesn't have to be for 10mil either, even 8mil so to speak is fine -- I wouldn't want you draining your in game bells too much! ///), although it seems like from other people's offers you have more than enough to get the username change you wanted! ^^ Nevertheless, I do hope you get it in the end!

I can sell you 200 BTB. Though I don't think I an do it now since I'm plot resetting Apple.

Last edited:
I know it's not much but can I sell you 50 TBT?! I really need 3-5million in-game

I can sell you 100 TBT :blush: Just PM me if you're interested.Welp, nvm, Just bought out Bunnie in a auction and now I'm broke :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

holy crap, man 10 mil??

ikr

Last edited:
If I had animal crossing, I'd buy all your bells. :)

Last edited:
Back