• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

Whaaatt lucky. What price is good to set at for quick selling but still not to low? 5-6k good?

Keep refreshing the auction house to see what the current price is. You want your items to be at the top so they are bought first.

Whaaatt lucky. What price is good to set at for quick selling but still not to low? 5-6k good?

Just go with 1t lower than whatever's the solid lowest on the AH. They're selling so fast that even being above the lowest will still sell because it will fluctuate up. If you try and undercut too much, you'll lose out on a lot of money and so will other people.

Keep refreshing the auction house to see what the current price is. You want your items to be at the top so they are bought first.
Ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just go with 1t lower than whatever's the solid lowest on the AH. They're selling so fast that even being above the lowest will still sell because it will fluctuate up. If you try and undercut too much, you'll lose out on a lot of money and so will other people.

Oh thanks! :)

With a market that's moving that fast, I don't even bother being the absolute top of the list half the time. I know I can overprice just a little and my stuff will still sell. Because by the time I'm done with one listing, like 10 of the item will have sold already and new ones have up to replace it. The lowest price shifts so quickly that it's way too much effort to try to keep up with it.

Last night I priced like 50 chests so I was back around 3 pages in the AH. Woke up, they had all sold. Came out 40-45k higher than what I would have made if I had priced them for the absolute lowest.

No worries. If you are selling offspring then let me know ;3

I have 190 notifications help me ._.

I'll make sure to get it a nice coatl mate dw :3

Anyway, how did you find the person willing to let you breed with their dragon? Just randomly meet them? But I hope you get a big nest full and all!!

Thank-you ^.^ They put up a thread in the Plague forum. They're an angel omg <3

I put two chests up separately for 20k ( which about everyone is trying to sell them for 24k ) and they haven't been selling. Umm?

;u;

Did just nab one for 1200t though and resold it for 5900.

- - - Post Merge - - -

They haven't sold for 20k for about 20 hours. They are <7k right now.

Does it seem like the Mimics are just a little bit rarer to run into now? Yesterday I was earning chests faster than I could list then (and then selling them faster than I could look at all the notifications), but today I'm going several battles before finding mimics. o:

If they are rarer they don't feel too much rarer. I see them about 33% of encounters I'd guess.

Does it seem like the Mimics are just a little bit rarer to run into now? Yesterday I was earning chests faster than I could list then (and then selling them faster than I could look at all the notifications), but today I'm going several battles before finding mimics. o:
Same. It takes me 5 resets to find a battle with at least 1 mimic in it. :p Killing my seafood because I have to keep feeding them. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

The same Strange Chest has been on the AH for like. 10 seconds and its at 5kt. I'm a little surprised. :/

shrugs, mine are still up for 8k. if they dont sell then thats fine w me lol
still havent started farming...sorta waiting for the site to stop being horrible

I need a gif for drowning in mail right now.

I wonder how cheap the eggs will get?

Last edited:
Hey guys,
If you were trading a Nocturne Scroll for Unhatched Nocturne Eggs, how many of those Eggs would you want?

I really want a scroll, lol.

I'M SOBBING, MY TURD OF A BROTHER JUST TEXTED ME ASKING WHAT A " BREED CHANGE: NOCTURNE" WAS. I almost told him it was useless, so he'd give it to me. LOL

Back