Giveaway DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, folks! I've got about an hour available now, so please take my stuff :)

Hello! If they are still avalaible, I'd take the cyan pinwheel, bubble wand and everything from Saharah :)

Last edited:
Hello! If they are still avalaible, I'd take the cyan pinwheel and everything from Saharah :)

Like I said, please choose up to 10 items! So, would you like 9 specific Saharah items or do you want me to choose a random assortment? :)

Hey there!

Could I just get the jack-in-the-box, please, if still available? Thanks so much!

Some 8 random from Sahara will do, since I have nothing :) Also the pinwheel and the bubble wand.

Some 8 random from Sahara will do, since I have nothing :) Also the pinwheel and the bubble wand.

No problem! I'll add you now, can you add me and open your gates? Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there!

Could I just get the jack-in-the-box, please, if still available? Thanks so much!

Sure thing! I'll add you and can drop it off after I'm done with Guerrera, ok? :)

I already did and it's open! :D

On my way!

I have kind of a mish-mash of Saharah stuff left, so sorry if some of them are kind of meh. You should be able to trade or sell some for bells/others you may like better. :)

No problem! If you're on when I'm doing this again, you can have ten more if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closed for now -- will be back later tonight!

Thanks to all who took some of this stuff :)

I've got internet service for about the next hour to so, so please take my stuff! :)

Last edited:
Hey, hello again! :) I didn't notice before you had the notebook wall and floor! Please I'd like to take those, I already have the other set pieces.
And about the bunny ballon, you only have the red? Because if was it green or blue I would take it too...

hello I'm here to take more of your goodies if that's okay.
I'd like the office flooring, jolly roger and sailor hat please c:

btw fluffs has a toad hat in her shop here if you still need one :)

I have a green heart balloon, but only red bunny. Notebook wall and floor are no problem--did you want anything else?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello I'm here to take more of your goodies if that's okay.
I'd like the office flooring, jolly roger and sailor hat please c:

btw fluffs has a toad hat in her shop here if you still need one :)

No problem! I'll grab those for you now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back