• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

ok so the detective came back to me and said that they inspected cariad and she came back town. This means one of two things, she framed herself or... either dolby and or gamora are scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not suspicious of Dolby or Cariad. I hope you'll all realize I'm just trying to create discussion so we can actually get something done. Since Kayla stopped playing we really have been doing a terrible job as town. My top town reads right now are Campy and Sumemr, and I'm also quite sure Lauren is town. This being said I have started some PM circles and the common factor of the PMs is that we all believe Karla to be scum. The fact that you're not putting any actual effort into the game says something, Karla. You're scum and I'm know you thought no one had the guts to actual call you out. I'm voting you for today.

-short, non contributing posts
-encouraging vigs to waste shots on placeholder voters
-having a stupid and cocky attitude towards everyone
would trundle be suspicious of his own scum mates?

Having masons on two different teams is pretty dastardly on the part of the hosts in a PM game. I'm inclined to vote Cariad today. It's really hard from this point, because the remaining players have posted so little.

trundle does accuse purpl in mmIV of being scum when he was scum and in mIII he tries to make dolby seem blue when they are both scum

I'm going to be voting Cariad today as well. I wish Dolby and Gamora would step up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby why did you vote for Zig?

I don't really understand why everyone is voting for me tbh so I can't defend myself. Just gonna vote for zigzag since I kinda do think he is scummy.

I don't really understand why everyone is voting for me tbh so I can't defend myself. Just gonna vote for zigzag since I kinda do think he is scummy.

Why do you think he's scummy? I've been thinking about the possibility of him being scum, and I'm going to have to say that I agree he's suspicious. But what are your reasons, and why can't you defend yourself?

ok so I'm pretty sure that karla is scum now. if you havent noticed it, he's lynching all of the inactives/newbies which is a popular scum tactic but idk if he would do that because ya i was never in a game with. And I have been pming Niamh and she's trust worthy to me + I know I can trust dolby, zig, ash and cory. sorry that this post is kinda rushed @_@

uyLR2Pr.png

Despite losing a Ponyville citizen yesterday, three of the Ominous Equine had already been taken down. The citizens of Ponyville felt that victory wasn't very far off at all and went to sleep thinking Ponyville was soon going to be rid of any threats. This borderline cocky attitude from Ponyville soon changed when it was discovered two innocent ponies had died, one of which was Ponyville's only means of killing Ominous Equine members other than lynching, and the realization that their numbers were dwindling. Once again, fear and doubt filled the air and soon everypony began pointing hooves at eachother. A hasty decision was made to lynch Cariad for being a rather shady and quiet individual. Cariad was brought to the town square, where all the remaining residents of Ponyville had gathered, desperately hoping for red blood to be shed. Cariad was placed on a heavy wooden table, with a rope attached to each of her legs. The four ropes tied around Cariads hooves on the other ends were tied to 4 different ponies midsections. At the sound of a whistle, the four ponies pulled in 4 different directions, pulling all of Cariad's limbs off. Everypony was filled with regret as green blood poured off the table.

Cariad (Snips (Ponyville Citizen) was torn apart.

Cariad's role PM said:
Hello! You are Snips (Ponyville citizen) You're only here because you like to stick your hooves into everyone's business. You only have your voice, so use it wisely.

You have until September 23rd @6PM EDT send in your actions. (Send your actions in quick so night can end early!)

ok so the detective came back to me and said that they inspected cariad and she came back town. This means one of two things, she framed herself or... either dolby and or gamora are scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

would trundle be suspicious of his own scum mates?
This probably means that someone that you trust who hasn't been checked is scum, or your detective is scum fake claiming alignment cop, after all, it's easy for scum to claim alignment cop when they know all alignments

[18:45:54] <cap> the last pony townie is sweetie bell
[18:46:20] <Cory> how do you know
 [18:47:04] <cap> see how all the townie names r pony kids, apple bloom and scootaloo died, leaving sweetie bell (the last member of the cutie mark crusaders) 
 [18:47:16] <Cory> how about big mac
[18:47:40] <cap> probably not
 [18:47:45] <cap> it doesnt really fit in tbh 
 [18:47:51] <Cory> how about snails and snips
[18:47:58] <Cory> are those cutie marks
[18:48:10] <Cory> and spike
[18:48:10] <cap> those are pony kids
[18:48:16] <cap> spikes a kid too
[18:48:31] <Cory> big mac is an adult
[18:48:37] <Cory> omg
[18:48:42] <Cory> you genius

gg ash

[18:47:04] <cap> see how all the townie names r pony kids, apple bloom and scootaloo died, leaving sweetie bell (the last member of the cutie mark crusaders)

gg ash
Who do you think is scum and why do you trust Ashtot and Karla, please answer me and don't ignore my posts please

gg ash

I don't see why you think I'm scum based on that kind of analysis. If you recall, Pinkie Pie turned out to be third party. It's safe to say that the game won't line up with the show completely. To me, this seems like a stretch, making me even more suspicious of Gamora. I'm thinking that either Gamora, or both Dolby and Gamora, are scum.

Who do you think is scum and why do you trust Ashtot and Karla, please answer me and don't ignore my posts please

ashtot claimed big mac, but all the townies were kids the last mlp kid is sweetie bell what karla claimed, so ashtot has to be scum.

I don't see why you think I'm scum based on that kind of analysis. If you recall, Pinkie Pie turned out to be third party. It's safe to say that the game won't line up with the show completely. To me, this seems like a stretch, making me even more suspicious of Gamora. I'm thinking that either Gamora, or both Dolby and Gamora, are scum.

It makes sense for pinkie pie though, if you actually watch the show she has an insane side and its a pretty popular version of pinkie pie.

Back