• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Okay, so Ryan was truly just being Ryan again, and he even managed to break his own record of claiming as early as possible into the game. Good for him. Let's be honest here though, even though we can all agree that Ryan wasn't in any way helpful to Town, he was an incredibly easy lynch and I think scum would have no trouble just conveniently blending in and placing their votes on him, or even pushing for his death in the thread. So I think we need to take a good look at the list of people who voted for him.

Really lucky that Sumemr got modkilled, but there's nothing to be proud of here! I don't think anyone has brought her name up in a negative way even once; her posts seemed really pro-town and like she put a lot of effort into them, and I think we were waaay too easily tricked by that. At least we can now go through her posts and see if we can get any new info out of that.

Today will be a busy day for me, but I should pop up a few hours before the end of the night.

he was an incredibly easy lynch and I think scum would have no trouble just conveniently blending in and placing their votes on him, or even pushing for his death in the thread. So I think we need to take a good look at the list of people who voted for him.

r u not contradicting urself here? how do u find the scum who are blended in. the unfortunate nature of the lynch means the votelist is pretty useless

I think right now, we should look into the people that voted for Ryan, regardless if they bandwagoned or not because I'm sure there is a lot there we can find. I'm sure they have some explaining to do. And, we should also look at what Summer posted and if we can find any leads on scum there. And go from there.

Correct me if I'm wrong with the direction that I think we should go.
Just trying to start up some conversation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap forgot to bold, oh well.

Conversation at night only really Sparks an hour or two before night ends :) good points though

r u not contradicting urself here? how do u find the scum who are blended in. the unfortunate nature of the lynch means the votelist is pretty useless
No? How am I contradicting myself? What do you mean by the nature of the lynch being unfortunate? And how does it make the votelist useless?

No? How am I contradicting myself? What do you mean by the nature of the lynch being unfortunate? And how does it make the votelist useless?

In an almost unanimous lynch you can't really pick out the scum in this scenario. If the scum have "blended in", how exactly would you find them. You can't really. That's what he's saying.

In an almost unanimous lynch you can't really pick out the scum in this scenario. If the scum have "blended in", how exactly would you find them. You can't really. That's what he's saying.
While I don't think it'd help much to look at people's reasons for voting for him (because town and scum pretty much named the same reasons), I do think it's important to keep that list of names in the back of our mind as the game progresses exactly because the votes weren't really unanimous. There were exactly 10 people that voted for Ryan, including Ryan himself, so that leaves 9 "suspects". And every town member that voted for him can take their own name off that list, leaving 8 people in which (some scum) is probably hiding. Just keep those names in mind when going through people's post and making a case against them, that's all I'm saying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(some) scum*

Sorry for not posting much earlier. Been a really busy and long day for me. :(

I haven't had the chance to go through Sumemr's posts and have a look at the people she brought up and such, as well as looking for what everyone who commented on her said. But I remembered Trundle naming Sumemr as one of his top town reads in the snipped quote:

My top town reads right now are Campy and Sumemr, and I'm also quite sure Lauren is town.

He also mentioned a PM circle that included her which would have contributed to his thoughts on her. It would be pretty helpful if he could share parts from them if there is anything to analyse, or at least give use some kind of reason why she was one of his top town reads.

Sorry for not posting much earlier. Been a really busy and long day for me. :(

I haven't had the chance to go through Sumemr's posts and have a look at the people she brought up and such, as well as looking for what everyone who commented on her said. But I remembered Trundle naming Sumemr as one of his top town reads in the snipped quote:

He also mentioned a PM circle that included her which would have contributed to his thoughts on her. It would be pretty helpful if he could share parts from them if there is anything to analyse, or at least give use some kind of reason why she was one of his top town reads.
Is it bad I didn't even know he wrote this

- - - Post Merge - - -

****ed up quoting, im tired

DAq11rY.gif

q6JnRG7.png

The citizens of ponyville were soundly sleeping, and it seemed that this night was going to be peaceful. Crystal arose from their slumber and made their way towards the stalls. C r y s t a l was an early bird, and liked to observe the sun rising. The crickets soothed C r y s t a l and made them enjoy early mornings. But then again, C r y s t a l enjoyed almost everything.

But that would soon come to an end.

Hiding behind the trees, a giant peers at C r y s t a l. The giant was a very big brony. He adored every pony, and seeing a pony by itself was a temptation for the brony. He wanted the pony. He wanted to ride the pony. Thanks to outside information, he was told one pony would get up early in the morning and be by itself for a long time. This was enough time to kidnap the pony.

C r y s t a l tried to reach an apple hanging from a tree, but wasn’t quite tall enough. C r y s t a l jumps trying to reach the branch, but it’s no use.

The brony stares at the pony as if it was prey. His fingers begin to shake in excitement. Maybe, he will take this pony for him to keep. He had always wanted a pony. This pony was an amazing pony as well, with a beautiful cutiemark. The pony was pink and had a curly mane, and was rather gleeful. The brony couldn’t resist his temptation any further, and stepped out of the woods. He reached the tree and easily grabbed the apple, and gave it to C r y s t a l.

C r y s t a l was shocked at the stranger’s generosity. C r y s t a l was also shocked at what the stranger looked like. The stranger, or better known as the brony, did not look like a pony. No, he was a giant. The brony looked at C r y s t a l as if he was staring at food. The brony licked his lips and that made C r y s t a l uncomfortable.

“Thank you..?” C r y s t a l says. C r y s t a l's voice has a tone of fear, and Crystal slowly backs away. But the brony laughed.

“You’re a very cute pony, if it wasn’t for Ominous Equine then I would’ve never gotten to have you to myself..” the brony chuckled. Immediately, C r y s t a l started to gallop. But the brony was fast.

“You’re mine!” The brony screamed, lunging at the pony. C r y s t a l squeals under the weight of the giant brony, but cannot free themselves from the brony’s grasp. The brony finally smiles holding the pony, but the brony holds the pony’s neck too tight. The added weight of the giant brony and the choking around the neck killed C r y s t a l. Soon, yellow blood spilled out of C r y s t a l.

After the brony had realized C r y s t a l was dead, the brony had begun to cry. He held the pony’s lifeless body in his hands, sobbing. “I’m sorry!” He would shout again and again, but that would not bring his beloved pony back.

With all the commotion, the citizens of Ponyville would soon wake up. If he couldn’t have a good pony, then he will take one of the evil ponies.

The brony ran back to Ominous Equis hideout and charged through the door. There was one pony there, BellGreen, who glared at the brony.

“Why are you here?” BellGreen shouted, with an annoyed look on their face. BellGreen rolled their eyes.

“The pony you gave me died!” The brony screamed and threw a temper tantrum, but BellGreen didn’t care.

“You killed the pony, that’s your fault. It’s none of my business, so leave.” BellGreen ordered, and turned around to leave the brony.

But the brony wouldn’t take no for an answer.

“If I can’t have that pony…then I will have you!” The brony roared, charging at BellGreen. BellGreen was taken aback by the brony, and tried to move out of the way. But it was no use, the brony jumped onto BellGreen and tried to tie BellGreen up.
“Let me go!” BellGreen demanded, with fury growing in their eyes. The brony shook his head and smiled, and BellGreen could barely breathe. BellGreen was not going to live their life in a trophy case in the basement of a brony. No matter the attacks BellGreen threw at the brony, it didn’t work.

The brony was too strong.

“We’ll be together, forever…” The brony whispered in BellGreen’s ear. Soon, BellGreen lost conscious.

The brony dragged his new prize home, and locked his prized pony in a trophy case. The pony was then put to sleep forever, and would remain locked up for the rest of it’s life.

(Credit to Justice for helping me write the flavor text! Thanks bby <3)

C r y s t a l (Pinkie Pie the cannibal) was unintentionally crushed.

BellGreen (Nightmare Moon the Ominous Equine roleblocker) became a living trophy.

BellGreen's role PM said:
Hello! You are Nightmare Moon (Ominous Equine roleblocker) Once you ruled over Equestria with your sister, Princess Celestia... But you became filled with jealousy and anger towards her because people preferred day over night, and day was synonymous with your sister. You tried to become grater than your sister, but you were corrupted in the process. You strongly disdain Ponyville because of a particular pony that resides there, therefore you jumped at the chance to burn Ponyville to the ground. Each night, you can envelope a targeted player with your strange, mystical mist that renders their spell useless. Your win condition is to equal or outnumber Ponyville.

C r y s t a l's role PM said:
Hello! You are Pinkie Pie (Cannibal): You're everyone's favorite party pony! You're such a cheerful, innocent, delightful pony though can also be an obnoxious bafoon. Or atleast, that's what you want everyone to believe. The truth is, you're a cunning and smart liar and you hide a sinister secret: you eat ponies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the start of every other day phase, you may PM the host with a player you wish to "feast" on. It will take the whole day phase for them to die, meaning they won't show up dead until the end of the day. Also, since you have a masterful web of lies and deceit created, when someone tries to infiltrate that web and use an inspection spell on you, you become so enraged that you devour the caster of the inspection. Your win condition is simply to make it to the end of the game, and you can win with Ominous Equine or Ponyville.

You have until September 19th @ 8PM EDT to decide who shall be lynched. As a reminder, voting today is required and you must have a vote placed before the deadline or before majority is reached.

Last edited:
Back