• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Well since the my router doesn't seen to want to work I'll just post a quick reason: Has barely posted anything at all, didn't really contribute, and reasons for other peoples suspicions seem very plausible/likely so I've voted for them.

iFyjkLh.png

After a failed lynch yesterday, everypony was determined to get rid of pony deemed suspicious - and of course the disguised Ominous Equine wanted nothing but to lynch anypony. After hours of deliberation, the decision to lynch the town idiot, Ryan88, was almost unanimous. All of Ponyville gathered as they forced Ryan88 to venture into the everfree forest alone, prohibited from returning to Ponyville. It only took an hour for Ryan88 to meet his demise as two timberwolves had found him. He tried to run away, but to no avail - the timberwolves caught him. One grabbed his neck, the other his two bottom hooves. They pulled with all their might and after some snaps and cracks, Ryan88 was torn in half with green blood splattering everywhere. Whatever remained of his body was gobbled up by a Cragadile.

Ryan88 couldn't escape the timberwolves.

Sumemr (Discord the Ominous Equine Jack of All Trades) has been modkilled for not meeting the activity requirements. (Posting and voting once a day.)

Ryan88's role PM said:
Hello! You are Snails (Ponyville citizen) You're only here because you like to stick your hooves in everyone's business. You only have your voice, so use it wisely.

Sumemr's role PM said:
Hello! You are Discord (Ominous Equine jack of all trades) Discord (Jack of All Trades): You're the infamous Discord, the spirit of disharmony. You love creating chaos and messing with Ponyville, so of course when offered a chance to take over Equesrtia, you happily obliged. You can create "disharmony" with four different spells - thanks to your powerful magic - however, each spell has a 1 time use. They are:

Bullet spell: Activating this spell will send a bullet shaped orb of magic at the target, and upon impact kills the targeted player Instantly. If the targeted player is protected, your spell is refunded for use another time - but, if you are roleblocked, it is not refunded.
Protection spell : this spell surrounds a chosen player in a mystical veil of magic that protects them from another players spell.
Inspection spell: this spell allows you to read the mind of another pony and find out what alignment they're hiding.
Framing spell: This is a a spell unique to you. (because you created it). It's the perfect disharmony spell... You can make a player from Ponyville appear as an enemy to an inspection spell or you can make another member of Ominous Equine appear as an ally to Ponyville. (The usage of 1 of your abilities accounts for 1 KP.)

Your win condition is to equal or outnumber Ponyville.

You have 25 hours to send in your actions, September 18th @ 8PM EDT. Don't forget, and remember to send actions to BOTH VillageDweller and I! (yes I have to extend night longer because tomorrow and Friday are work days :| )

Last edited:
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJ GOOD JIB LAUREN

I'd like to apologize for most of my posts being extremely crappy and inconsistent, I didn't think school would be this distracting for me to play, but I guess it did :/
Unfortunately majority was just reached so I'm going to read back on the posts and reply to some of them in a bit.

Haha, that Sumemr inactivity was a blessing after losing two townies.

Read your PM next time Ryan, it says to use your VOICE. So useless.

Haha, that Sumemr inactivity was a blessing after losing two townies.

Read your PM next time Ryan, it says to use your VOICE. So useless.

I LOVE YOU.

- - - Post Merge - - -

While we are on the subject, what exactly is WOTC? basically advising people not to let him in a game or what?

Wisdom of The Crowd

if a host gets enough pms asking for a player not to play then this will have them removed.

While we are on the subject, what exactly is WOTC? basically advising people not to let him in a game or what?
I think if a person gets a certain number of wotc votes depending on how many people playing, they get ejected from the game or something like that :p

**** I thought I had until 4 ughh my bad
Sorry @ my team ;_; I failed. Good luck to everyone :')

yay we got the scums but ya um rip alise and ryan

Okay so I voted for karla because 1. I wasn't going to make it for the end of voting/discussion 2. Place holder votes are for the devil so I couldn't do that and 3 he was the most sus player for me. And I couldn't post after I made that vote because it was 4am and I just woke up, I was way too tired to actually think.

Back