• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cycling in Light [BOXED: PUDDLES] [NEW: HUGH]

Last bump for Moe! I will keep this up while I got eat something. Someone please take him, he looks too much like my own cat for me to void. ;__;

Voided. :\ My heart is breaking.

FREYA has moved in. She will be 100% free when she moves out, so nothing for her please!
LOLLY has also moved in and is being held for a friend so she can move her! Sorry!

LYMAN is in boxes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FREYA is in boxes. The lurker has been VMed. :) Nothing for her, please.

CHERRY the uchi dog has moved in~

Actually, can I take that wait time? I need some time to move in Skye, and move out a villager

I don't think I can take her. Two villagers pinged and told me they were moving but they decided to stay. :( sorry...

I don't think I can take her. Two villagers pinged and told me they were moving but they decided to stay. :( sorry...

If a villager you'd like to move pings you and tells you they are moving out, but you tell them yes and they stay, you can just turn off your DS without saving. Turn it on, boot up your game and they will ping you and tell you they've decided to leave. This is your choice though. :)

I think I don't have enough time left as it is. That other guy can take care of her I guess...

If that ever happens again and you want them to move you can restart your game without saving (so just quit the game or turn off the DS and then open the game again) until you get the desired reply once they ping you.

If that ever happens again and you want them to move you can restart your game without saving (so just quit the game or turn off the DS and then open the game again) until you get the desired reply once they ping you.

I didn't know that until now.

You still have another ten minutes. You may keep trying if you'd like her, but if you're sure I will give Freya to Tatoenami.

I only time travel one day at a time so it'd take a while. Thanks anyway!
I'll get her somehow...

Back