• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cycling in Light [BOXED: PUDDLES] [NEW: HUGH]

sunkyung

Senior Citizen Member
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (155) +
Light Cycling Revamped!!
FC 5086.1981.1810

Hello! Welcome to my Cycle Town! I will try to be cycling regularly and as often as possible. My goal is help people to find their dreamies without having to get stressed over auctions or paying millions for someone. I hope that I will be able to help members here by doing this.

[td]Updates:
***** As far the villager pics go, they are free for anyone who would like to take some while adopting! Please limit the amount you take to 5 though!

There are also free picnic baskets outside my station. Come and grab one if you need it~

Additionally, if you need a villager out and nobody is biting, I will usually be more than happy to take them in and cycle them out at a later date if I can! (Depending on if I've cycled 16) Villagers that I adopt from others are GUARANTEED to never be voided until I find a home for them unless otherwise noted^^ Those villagers will also be given 100% free, I don't do this for in-game "profit" I also don't mind paying you bells for them if they're someone you'd otherwise have to void. *****

Current Villagers:
PUDDLES the frog BOXED

PIERCE the eagle
CLAY the hamster
JAMBETTE the frog
ELISE the monkey
CESAR the gorilla
BILL the duck
SHEP the dog

[/td]​
[td]Rules:
ALL of my villagers are a "pay what you want" adoption. This means you can just give me what you can manage. That being said, I do like BTB, so if you have a few extra you don't mind throwing my way, I would be very grateful! This is in no way required though.
2. I do allow lurking. If you're lurking for a villager I have and I get them into boxes, I will PM or VM you/however many people were lurking and you will all have a 45 minute window to claim before everyone else. If nobody replies, they will be changed to up for grabs here!
3. I rarely pay attention to the tier system. I only reserve if we are friends, please shoot me a PM. I will post each villager's name when they are in boxes. They are ALL FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE after the 45 minute window reserved for lurkers. I will not auto-void unless there is 0 interest. (I check the looking for thread) and I will try my best to find a home for each villager.
Lower "tier" villagers will be x-posted in order to help find a home for them.

4. Please don't pick up villagers from me with the intention of selling them. If I see you doing this, I probably won't give you villagers in the future.
5. You're welcome to pick any flowers in my town and you may run. I don't care, sometimes it's nice to relieve some stress while running through a bunch of flowers.[/td]​

Adopted Villagers:

Agent S
Agnes
Amelia
Ankha
Apollo
Apple
Ava
Bangle
Beau
Blanche
Bree
Broffina
Bruce
Butch
Cherry
Chevre
Chevre
Chrissy
Coco
Cole
Colton
Cranston
Daisy
Deirdre
Diana
Dotty
Drake
Drift
Ed
Eloise
Erik
Erik
Erik
Eugene
Eunice
Fang
Felicity
Frank
Freya
Fuchsia
Gala
Gala
Gayle
Gladys
Hazel
Jacques
Julian
Kid Cat
Kiki
Kitty
Klaus
Kyle
Leonardo
Lily
Lobo
Lolly
Lopez
Lucky
Mallary
Maple
Marina
Marshal
Merengue
Merry
Mira
Molly
Muffy
Nana
Naomi
Octavian
Opal
Papi
Pashmina
Paula
Peanut
Pekoe
Phoebe
Pietro
Pinky
Poncho
Poppy
Purrl
Renee
Rolf
Rolf
Roscoe
Rosie
Rowan
Ruby
Rudy
Rudy
Savannah
Shari
Skye
Soleil
Static
Stitches
Tangy
Tia
Tiffany
Tom
Walker
Whitney
Willow
Wolfgang
Vesta
Zell

Last edited:
If Rosoce is still available, I'd love to adopt him :)
You'd need to add the friendcode in my signature since he'd be for my cousin.

He's still available. I'll add it right now! :) Feel free to run right to his house when you get here.

He's still available. I'll add it right now! :) Feel free to run right to his house when you get here.

Thank you!
I won't be talking/writing during the whole session due to the touch screen (it takes me hours), so thank you in advance :)

Thank you!
I won't be talking/writing during the whole session due to the touch screen (it takes me hours), so thank you in advance :)

Fine with me, whenever you're ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Roscoe has been adopted^^

PUCK the lazy penguin is now in boxes, first come, first serve

and STINKY the jock kitty has moved in.

Last edited:
Puck was voided. :<

PONCHO the little bear cub is now boxed up! First come, first serve.

and WOLFGANG the cranky sweet wolf has moved in^^

EDIT: WOW you have Stinky too?! Lurking for Stinky as well!

Lurking for Wolfgang! ;w;

Also, Poncho is a cutie, hope he finds a good home <3

Last edited:
Poncho has been adopted! Hooray!

AVA the chicken is now all boxed up! She is first come, first serve.

and ERIK the lazy reindeer has moved in^^

can i reserve Erik? ^_^ don't really know what lurking means, i'm pretty new to this lol. but i want Erik?

Last edited:
can i reserve Erik? ^_^

I don't do reserves, sorry. You can lurk for him and when he is in boxes I will PM you (along with any other lurkers) and you guys have a 45 minute window all to yourselves to claim him before I post it here^^

**Just saw your edit. It essentially means that I'll know you're looking for him and I'll give you and other lurkers first priority** :)

Last edited:
I don't do reserves, sorry. You can lurk for him and when he is in boxes I will PM you (along with any other lurkers) and you guys have a 45 minute window all to yourselves to claim him before I post it here^^

**Just saw your edit. It essentially means that I'll know you're looking for him and I'll give you and other lurkers first priority** :)

Oh thanks for clearing that up! I guess I'm lurking for Erik then :)

Back