Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

All hail based Third-Party people! You are too kind for coming through for us.

On behalf of scummy murderers everywhere I would like to thank you all of siding with us and bringing a most delightful "everybody wins" conclusion to this game, if that is how it will indeed unfold. (Except Town. Town sucks. Right? Right!) - Special thanks to Karla for being an unofficial part of the scum team more or less all along, even if they didn't really know it. I'm sorry I couldn't flat out tell you "Don't worry, you're safe!" when you were worried Mafia would kill you in our QuickTopic. At least now I can. Trent x Kallie!

YA **** TOWN

wUTWzGs.png

hehehehe cory heheheheh

thesirenscall_dayseven_zps8c3ec283.png

(1) ryan88 aka. Orpheus the Saviour (Town Roleblocker) was killed.
Once upon a time, you guided the Argonauts past the sirens. Now, you have been summoned to lead The Bellarbor through these siren-infested waters. Do your best to distract the sirens, in order to prevent them from sinking the pirates’ ship.

Once per night you can PM the host with the name of a player you wish to stop from acting. You cannot target the same person two nights a row. If you target another player with a similar role both of your actions will be rendered useless.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

Day ends once a player reaches majority (4 votes). You have a maximum of 24 hours.

Last edited:
OFFICIAL TINA WATCH REPORTS THAT TINA IS IN THIS THREAD.

GRAB YOUR BINOCULARS KIDS SHES WANDERING!

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** you tina.. :p haha
HAHAHA RYAN NO RIP FOR YOU BECAUSE I AM SCUMMY so i dont need to pretend

oh wow he was town roleblocker??? rip man

- - - Post Merge - - -

(isn't majority technically 4?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok thieves who found the last diamond?

Back