Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

My bad, win condition unchanged but whether or not you guys leave after getting the seven chaos emeralds did supposedly.

Oh, that must have been said after I claimed we're removed from the game after we win? Yeah, I didn't actually know, I just didn't want my team killed. We aren't removed from the game but I lied so we wouldn't get lynched.

My bad, win condition unchanged but whether or not you guys leave after getting the seven chaos emeralds did supposedly.
This aint sanic you bish. THIS. IS. TBT MAFIA.

Yui-Z
"Slippery". Not sure what to make of her this . Could be scum, might not be. Last post was about voting on the Dolbywagon. Have your suspicions changed now that one of your five have flipped town and Dolby flipped red?

Some thoughts:
* How many blues do you guys think we have left? We have Ryan, we have Alice, and we have Cariad possibly. Does one or two more blues seem reasonable?

* What if Dolby claimed Veteran to draw out the real one? Sure there's plenty of townies they could slaughter, but what if scum was worried one of their next targets was Veteran? Just a thought.

* Has anyone analyzed votes since the SP lynch? Looked at the ones originally hesitant to vote Dolby?
Of course my suspicions have changed. Dolby flipping red and Jello flipping blue has given me a bigger view on things. Although I'm confused as heck about some of it. I still believe that Jeremy, Ashtot, Alise and possibly you are mafia, but that'll probably change again and again and again and again. There are people who I have set on suspicions of at the moment, but there's some loose things which I'll constantly be swapping round.

I guess I'll be adding Karen to replace Jello. I was torn between Karen and Jello in the first place, but chose Jello because of how I saw him act in another game. Tomorrow's Friday, so I'll try and get something done about that list and will try and get it finished (if it's worth it).

* I think that one or two more blues sounds reasonable, I mean, we 9 town or something remaining after all (oops if I'm wrong, I didn't recount).

* Dolby may have claimed town veteran in hopes that the counter claimer would be lynched instead, however that would just make him look suspicious when the real veteran was revealed. Maybe scum just didn't expect a veteran to be in this game because of their low KP, so that's why they had Dolby claim it. Possibly there's a mafia veteran and Dolby thought he could pretend to be them to keep them out of the spotlight for a while.

Just my thoughts on the point.

DAq11rY.gif

thesirenscall_dayfour_zps648c8fc2.png

After Kidd had passed out, Nicholas had helped the Captain carry him through to the sleeping quarters. He waits until he’s alone before digging around through his own personal belongings for something. Every so often he looks back over his shoulder, making sure he’s completely alone.

Nicholas sneaks out from the bunk area and heads toward the kitchen. With the cook out of commission he had no worries about being caught tonight. He puts a small pot of water on to boil and then opens the box he’d carried from the sleeping area: inside are various colours of broken pieces of paraffin wax. He picks out several handfuls worth and tosses them into the pot.

He turns around to pick up a bottle of scented oil, then his hand freezes in midair. A voice breaks through the silence, and it’s effects almost paralyse him. It had been happening for several nights now: he’d been hearing these voices. For a while he thought it was the illness sweeping the crew making him delusional, but after the events at dusk he knew for sure now. It was the sirens.

The voice becomes louder, getting nearer. He physically shakes his head in a vain attempt to make the voices go away. Then after a moment he stops. His hand, still frozen, drops to hang by his side. He stares for a moment at the bottle sat there in front of him, but he doesn’t want it anymore. He doesn’t need anything more - except to hear that voice forever.

Ignoring the pan of boiling wax, Nicholas leaves the kitchen and makes his way through the mess hall. People wave their hands in front of him, but he can’t hear their voices. They look terrified and he can’t work out why. He merely smiles and walks past them, throwing open the doors and stepping onto the deck.

A cold wind whips at his skin. He closes his eyes and takes several deep breaths. The music grows louder, calling to him, saying his name over and over. Someone tugs at his arm, but he pulls away. When he opens them again he sees a glowing light out of the corner of his eye. He follows it, and walks the plank.

Water floods every orifice. He can’t breath. He can’t see. He’s staring into darkness and his mind can only focus on the beautiful song now reaching deafening volumes. Then something touches at his hand, gently, before pulling away. He’s not scared. This feels right. He flexes his fingers and feels something soft. He tries to grasp at whatever is in front of him.

The music stops.

(1) Cariad aka. Nicholas the Midnight Candlemaker (Doctor) was lured by the sirens:

You never wanted the treacherous lifestyle of a pirate; no, you wanted to follow in the footsteps of your wax sculptor father. Late at night, you indulge in your desires and sneak into the kitchen to craft scented candles - a necessity on board with so many sailors suffering with food poisoning. One night you put some wax in your ears as an experiment, and you discovered that if you cannot physically hear the siren’s call then it’s effects are rendered useless.

Once per night you can PM the host with the name of a player you wish to protect. If you protect a player with multiple night lives, then your protection will be used before their hit. You cannot target the same person two nights a row. You are free to use this action on yourself.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

You have 48 hours to decide which of you will walk the plank.

Day 4 will end 11pm BST (6pm EDT) on Saturday 6th September.

Please note the Night 5 post may be delayed, but votes must still be made by the 11pm BST deadline.

Last edited:
Cariad was the doctor? Christ almighty, all the ****ing blues are dropping like flies!
RIP Cariad! I wonder if she dropped any hints :/ This is why she was so quiet!

Cariad was the doctor? Christ almighty, all the ****ing blues are dropping like flies!
RIP Cariad! I wonder if she dropped any hints :/ This is why she was so quiet!

Hints about being blue, yes, doctor no.

Thoughts on two possible docs?

I'm surprised she didn't protect herself given she was the only blue that scum could know about

It is possible, but I would guess that a Doctor and a Jack of all Trades is more likely. Also, you asked before about the number of remaining blue roles uncovered, I think we're looking at 3 plus the ones you listed. I'm not certain but that would be my guess.

I'm surprised she didn't protect herself given she was the only blue that scum could know about

Ryan is more or less confirmed Town as well. I really doubt they have two Mafia Roleblockers. Of course, Ryan could just have been saying that he's blocking all these people when in fact it was Dolby that did it all along, but is he really clever enough to pull that off even with assistance from a team? I doubt it. Really think he's town, like he claims to be. If he's actually scum I think he has most of us fooled, and deserves some serious credit after the game is finished.

Rest in Peace, Cariad. Shame you couldn't tell us who you had healed and share your suspicions a little bit more, but it's nearly impossible to forward much information like that in a game without Last Wills.

It is possible, but I would guess that a Doctor and a Jack of all Trades is more likely. Also, you asked before about the number of remaining blue roles uncovered, I think we're looking at 3 plus the ones you listed. I'm not certain but that would be my guess.

Ryan is more or less confirmed Town as well. I really doubt they have two Mafia Roleblockers. Of course, Ryan could just have been saying that he's blocking all these people when in fact it was Dolby that did it all along, but is he really clever enough to pull that off even with assistance from a team? I doubt it. Really think he's town, like he claims to be. If he's actually scum I think he has most of us fooled, and deserves some serious credit after the game is finished.

Rest in Peace, Cariad. Shame you couldn't tell us who you had healed and share your suspicions a little bit more, but it's nearly impossible to forward much information like that in a game without Last Wills.
Three more blues plus Alice, Cariad and Ryan? Two I can see, but three more? Seems a bit like overkill, especially if there's another Doc and a JoaT.

01. oath2order Andrew the Boatswain [COP] [KILLED NIGHT 1]
02. Cory
03. ryan88*
04. Superpenguin Josh the Powder Monkey [LYNCHED DAY 1]
05. Minties
06. Alice
07. Dolby Peisinoe [LYNCHED DAY 3]
08. Dad Justin the Ship's Numpty [KILLED NIGHT 2]
09. Karen
10. JellofishXD Nathan the Master Gunner [MODKILLED DAY 3]
11. KarlaKGB
12. Feloreena Kayla the Stowaway [KILLED NIGHT 0]
13. Sataric
14. Ashtot
15. Tom
16. Trundle
17. C r y s t a l* James the Cabin Boy [LYNCHED DAY 2]
18. Cariad Nicholas the Midnight Candlemaker (Doctor)
19. Yui-Z
20. alise*
21. Lauren
22. Jeremy
23. Natty

Players remaining: 15 / 23

Mafia remaining: 4 / 5

Kinda iffy on there being two doctors to be honest, plus the Veteran. The game would be heavily skewed in town's favor.

I honestly think there could be another, or a jack. I hope there is. I wonder if cariad actually protected anyone! >.< i hope its not another wasted role, like Jello.

Three more blues plus Alice, Cariad and Ryan? Two I can see, but three more? Seems a bit like overkill, especially if there's another Doc and a JoaT.

Kinda iffy on there being two doctors to be honest, plus the Veteran. The game would be heavily skewed in town's favor.

Well, three more sounds about right to me. Including the Jack of all Trades, if we have one. Two more otherwise. That's my guess. And perhaps the game balance is indeed leaning in town's favour but at the same time Tina might've expected Jello to go full ham and just kill people left and right. He did have infinite bullets after all. He just didn't have the #YOLOswag to back it up.

Rip Cariad. :x

Natty
Thief. Contributes more than Cory, but less than Trundle. Was building a case on Ashtot that I would have loved reading. At least a summarized version now.

hi

You would've moved reading it? Does that mean it was a laughable case? And btw I'm not done with Ashtot. I still find him the scummiest but I haven't continued any further with it because I was visiting my sister Sunday-Wednesday, and then had work again today. But I'll bring it back up soon. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi

You would've moved reading it? Does that mean it was a laughable case? And btw I'm not done with Ashtot. I still find him the scummiest but I haven't continued any further with it because I was visiting my sister Sunday-Wednesday, and then had work again today. But I'll bring it back up soon. c:

Loved *

And before I head to bed for the night, I want quickly share whom I think we should consider for today's lynch in a similar fashion to the list that Trundle shared yesterday. Bold and red = Possible scum. Rest I think are innocent.

Cory
ryan88
Minties
Alice
Karen
KarlaKGB
Sataric
Ashtot
Tom
Trundle
Yui-Z
alise
Lauren
Jeremy
Natty

Cory, Trundle, and Natty are probably thieves. There might be something sinister and unknown about their win condition though and that does worry me, but for now we might have bigger fish to fry in any case.

I definitely do not think Karla is Mafia. I just don't see it at all. Go through his posts again and I think you'll find many things that point towards him being innocent. Alice's claim adds up and she got Dolby killed with it. Ryan technically could be Mafia but it's a long shot for sure.

Minties doesn't look super suspicious to me, having gone through her post filter once again, but she's very tricky to read and therefore I dare not exclude her. I'd say Tom appears more scummy overall BUT there's certain thing he has said and done that makes me think that he's probably innocent, and Jeremy has been acting kind of shady the entire game but the chart he posted made him look very much town aligned. I would not want to consider putting any of these three people up for lynch until we've addressed the "less risky" choices listed below.

The rest of the people all seem suspicious in some way, shape, or form. Alise is definitely my number one pick for reasons I've been over multiple times already. Yui Z might have to be my second one, though I am a bit more worried I could just be misreading her alignment this game, but there's just too many things that makes me concerned about her this game. Karen, Lauren, and Ashtot are all in the "not quite sure" area for me but I'm willing to bet at least one of them are scum.

hi

You would've loved reading it? Does that mean it was a plausible case? And btw I'm not done with Ashtot. I still find him the scummiest but I haven't continued any further with it because I was visiting my sister Sunday-Wednesday, and then had work again today. But I'll bring it back up soon. c:
Aye, all cases are plausible unless you're Alise. :p But seeing as many people think Ashtot is very suspicious, a case would be very helpful to those on the edge about him.

Tom dissapoints as usual.
Can't be too bad, I'm not you. B)

And before I head to bed for the night, I want quickly share whom I think we should consider for today's lynch in a similar fashion to the list that Trundle shared yesterday. Bold and red = Possible scum. Rest I think are innocent.

Cory
ryan88
Minties
Alice
Karen
KarlaKGB
Sataric
Ashtot
Tom
Trundle
Yui-Z
alise
Lauren
Jeremy
Natty

Cory, Trundle, and Natty are probably thieves. There might be something sinister and unknown about their win condition though and that does worry me, but for now we might have bigger fish to fry in any case.

I definitely do not think Karla is Mafia. I just don't see it at all. Go through his posts again and I think you'll find many things that point towards him being innocent. Alice's claim adds up and she got Dolby killed with it. Ryan technically could be Mafia but it's a long shot for sure.

Minties doesn't look super suspicious to me, having gone through her post filter once again, but she's very tricky to read and therefore I dare not exclude her. I'd say Tom appears more scummy overall BUT there's certain thing he has said and done that makes me think that he's probably innocent, and Jeremy has been acting kind of shady the entire game but the chart he posted made him look very much town aligned. I would not want to consider putting any of these three people up for lynch until we've addressed the "less risky" choices listed below.

The rest of the people all seem suspicious in some way, shape, or form. Alise is definitely my number one pick for reasons I've been over multiple times already. Yui Z might have to be my second one, though I am a bit more worried I could just be misreading her alignment this game, but there's just too many things that makes me concerned about her this game. Karen, Lauren, and Ashtot are all in the "not quite sure" area for me but I'm willing to bet at least one of them are scum.
So you recommend possibly lynching one of those five today unless a solid case comes along for Minties, Jeremy and I?

Back