• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia I Love You Mafia

END GAME
End Game

Waffles and Jam met each other at the krusty krab. Jam felt like she doesn't want to go near waffles because they are both different. Waffles asked "do you need any help milady?" Jam is scared she wanted to buy krabby patty but she doesnt have enough money. Waffles bought a krabby patty and said "take it I know you are hungry" Jam said "thank you" so they walked together and talk about personal life. 4 months later Jam fell inlove with waffles and it's hard to tell feeling for him because she is different from waffles. Someone knock the door it was Waffles, and he said "will you marry me?" Jam is afraid she asked "If I'm going to tell the truth will you accept me?" Waffles said "What is it"

Jam: Im scum and we are different

waffles hugged jam and said it's okay

few monts have passed after they get married the town and mafia are in peace no war the end

Town and mafia wins

:lemon:

Scum chat and obs coming soon

According to the thread she gave up and fall in love with me

Mafia and Town wins omg

But then waffles ran away and Jambouree ran for him! Screaming I LOVE YOU Jambouree jumped on waffles and they married each other!

The game ends in a tie! There was a twist to the game! Twist: it will end in a tie because at the end mafia will love town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys this is the real story!

Last edited:
But then waffles ran away and Jambouree ran for him! Screaming I LOVE YOU Jambouree jumped on waffles and they married each other!

The game ends in a tie! There was a twist to the game! Twist: it will end in a tie because at the end mafia will love town.

Guys this is the real story!
Yay! :lemon: Definitely did not expect this!

uhm I think the unnofficial are getting out of hand but if you want to no one is going to stop you.

Who wants me to host another game? It's going to be all third party!

How are you going to make the roles? I may be interested but I'm getting a bit tired of Mafia right now, lol.

BTW where's scum chat? :O

I agree! The unofficials should slow down. People put some hard work into their officials.

yeah. before Unofficial it took a few days for sign ups to be full, but now it's taking a lot longer.

I don't think I'll be playing another unofficial for a while, i want to really focus on the official games at the moment.

Actually you have a freedom to host or not. I don't see the problem with that maximun 5 players will do

Back