• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia I Love You Mafia

alise will be lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

Night 1

alise was walking. a group of people came and said "you killed shiny and gamora!" So they killed her.

alise the mafia goon died

- - - Post Merge - - -

please send your actions ASAP

cariad is confirmed doctor - so you may or may not protect yourself tonight. Mind games :rolleyes:
im townie and i think i have already proved that somehow.

so it's either waffles or jambouree. leaning more towards jambouree because she votes waffles for no reason earlier, and when i ask her to vote for alise, she wants to know why she should vote for her despite the waffles vote.

seems suspicious... we just bandwagon and farobi voted jam rightaway
##unvote

so it's either waffles or jambouree.

Wait what did we do?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't tell if you are scum or not but I'm going to call you kiddo

btw ryan at the end of today, will jambouree be modkilled for not being active?

Any reason why you ask about Jambouree? hiding something?

Waffles and alise are up for lynch then. Heh. Who do you want to lynch? Also hello, jambouree. You are up for lynch as well :lemon:
roflmao wat? Me for what?

Jambouree 5 post so far

ah crap sorry, here i am! i had a family emergency and completely forgot about this thread.

but anyways, ##Vote waffles

You still didnt answer my question why you voted for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this one of your tricks to gain trust?
##Vote: Farobi

haha sorry about asking why i should vote for someone i didn't think was mafia ?
but anyways ##vote farobi

@waffles I don't know, intuition i guess? sorry if i offended you or anything, it totally wasn't my intention

Oi doc choice your actions wisely and I know who the scum is I thought farobi framed you

Back