• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia i'm a gunsmith u idiot mafia [Game Over]

Yes, so why are you delaying with your own role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You must be Veteran or mafia since you don't seem to have a counterclaim for me or Ryan.

gdi i shouldve claimed cop before fel so sat wouldve shot me instead

You pick me? Way to be a *****. :/ Not forgiven!

The Veteran in this game has two lives, even if shot by a gun during the day, so I had no choice. Your claim seemed the most legitimate and therefore I went that route. It's not personal. I just wanted to end the game ASAP instead of dragging it out for a long time.

The Veteran in this game has two lives, even if shot by a gun during the day, so I had no choice. Your claim seemed the most legitimate and therefore I went that route. It's not personal. I just wanted to end the game ASAP instead of dragging it out for a long time.

Don't care. So picked on. :(

Don't care. So picked on. :(

I thought I would either counter-claim Ryan or one of the blue roles either myself or have one of my scum buddies do it, but then the game would've carried on for a long time if we'd attempt to get him lynched and whatnot. It just seemed unnecessarily frustrating for everyone involved. Of course, if YOU turn out to be the Veteran then I messed up and should be embarrassed for my impatience - I was only trying to be considerate towards the players in the game, to be honest, by putting an end to it right away. Normally I wouldn't rush things like this, but I figured you'd be very mad at me if I sat here and tricked everyone all day long only to possibly still shoot you at the end of the day. Meh.

Thanks for hosting, Karla! Glad to see you back! You'll also be pleased to know that I have been playing a lot of DotA 2 recently!

Back