• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia i'm a gunsmith u idiot mafia [Game Over]

I am not sure pre-game pacts are allowed, Madame! But I agree that the role is very cool - It just puts a lot of pressure on you.

[08:41] <tsundere> nicky let's get revenge on Sataric and Feloreena for Olympus Maf

She's been making these pacts with everyone. ^

Night 0

It's the first night. Chat away, for some of you will not live to see the morning.

Remember: this is the only night in which you can talk. Keep all communication within the thread, no PMs or anything else.

Blues and reds, please PM me your actions. You have 24 hours from the time of this post.

[08:41] <tsundere> nicky let's get revenge on Sataric and Feloreena for Olympus Maf

Well, Tsundere is definitely the most scumlike in the pre-game - That's for sure!

Anyways, with all roles known, 33% is Green, 33% is Blue, and 33% is Mafia - And with Mafia KP being only one, we should be very careful with our lynches because it will take them quite some time to kill us all off if we're cautious. What town did in the Olympus Mafia was a bit silly, always following along with the easy lynches, so let's not do that now. But since it starts on a night phase here, we may end up having some good evidence to work with as soon as the first morning comes!

Well, Tsundere is definitely the most scumlike in the pre-game - That's for sure!

Anyways, with all roles known, 33% is Green, 33% is Blue, and 33% is Mafia - And with Mafia KP being only one, we should be very careful with our lynches because it will take them quite some time to kill us all off if we're cautious. What town did in the Olympus Mafia was a bit silly, always following along with the easy lynches, so let's not do that now. But since it starts on a night phase here, we may end up having some good evidence to work with as soon as the first morning comes!

Don't forget the gunsmith. It reduces the time we have by quite a bit if a gun is given to a mafia player or town shoots the wrong target.

Don't forget the gunsmith. It reduces the time we have by quite a bit if a gun is given to a mafia player or town shoots the wrong target.

Yes - Ultimately I feel that poor Town moves could end up being just as devastating to us as everything the Mafia does. The Lawyer can make someone look innocent, but they cannot target themselves or frame a town person, so that means that anyone who returns scum to the cop is definitely evil. We need to just take our time and let the cop get to work, I think. But we will see how things play out!

I wasn't even on the IRC, you dirty liar!

Who is gonna die! :O
you, hopefully. :lemon:

i say we lynch nick for being a liar because lying is scummy! but uh whoever gets a gun tomorrow should claim they have it tbh. that way town could maybe help them make a choice. also hoping the ****ty witch wi be outed!

but uh whoever gets a gun tomorrow should claim they have it tbh. that way town could maybe help them make a choice. also hoping the ****ty witch wi be outed!

That's a good idea for them to announce it in the thread. If a player shoots a person without announcing it in the thread and they end up shooting a town player, the gunsmith can assume that the person they gave the gun to is on the mafia team. If the player they give the gun to doesn't announce it and they end up shooting a mafia player, the gunsmith can assume they gave the gun to a cop who found a guilty player during the night. It would definitely help us out.

Hi guys, checking in here.

I definitely agree with announcing when you have a gun, it should lessen random shots so we can hit red. Unfortunately, I feel like n0 is going to be very unexciting in terms of posting because we have nothing to go on.

I'm going to be on Ryan88's bum this game to post because there's such a small player pool.

Day 1

Day came for most, but not some.

Superpenguin the Vanilla Townie has died.

Tina the Vanilla Townie has died.

Day ends at 11PM (GMT+1) on Sunday. You MUST vote.

Terrible start, undeniably, but there's hope for a great comeback now - I was given the gun, and will use it on one of the targets that we decide upon, and then we lynch another as well. If we're lucky we could get 2 Mafia's and make a perfect comeback. I guess the safest way to proceed is if we all just Roleclaim, although it is a little bit lame - But it would make it easier to deduce who's lying and who's telling the truth in the end. If we get 2 Mafia's today, even with all role out in the open, we'd likely win tomorrow. Thoughts and ideas on this?

Terrible start, undeniably, but there's hope for a great comeback now - I was given the gun, and will use it on one of the targets that we decide upon, and then we lynch another as well. If we're lucky we could get 2 Mafia's and make a perfect comeback. I guess the safest way to proceed is if we all just Roleclaim, although it is a little bit lame - But it would make it easier to deduce who's lying and who's telling the truth in the end. If we get 2 Mafia's today, even with all role out in the open, we'd likely win tomorrow. Thoughts and ideas on this?

We're going to have to do it. We have seven players left and three of them are mafia. If we kill one wrong person with the gun it's over. I am ready to roleclaim if we can agree to it.

Alright, if the role claims are starting - I'm the Cop. I inspected Tina last night since she was so quiet, so I have no leads for us. :(

I think the roleclaiming plan is our best option here, even if it is a bit dull. In the end, you have to do whatever it takes to win. Furthermore I assume the detective checked someone, so we'll know that whomever counter-claims that person (if anyone does) is lying. That should help out additionally and assist with narrowing down the suspects.

Back