• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV Voting Thread

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Bells
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Leif
Flimsy Watering Can
Golden Watering Can
Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
"Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?"

Discussion is done in this thread. Voting ends at 1AM EST.

counter.gif

Voting Results

General Mafia Voting Rules:
  1. This game will use Majority Lynch. For those of you familiar with IRC Mafia, it is the same system. When a player attains over 50% of the vote, they will be immediately killed and Day will end. For example, with 14 players alive, a player requires 8 votes to be lynched. If I am not online and available to post when this occurs, the game will be paused until I can post. No vote changes or actions will be accepted during this period.
  2. If the deadline is reached without a majority, nobody will be lynched. This is considered a Deadline No-Lynch. Voting is required on a regular basis or you may risk mod-kill, please see the Activity section under the General Mafia Rules. You may choose not to lynch, but you must make this clear (##VOTE: No Lynch).
  3. If you miss voting in two Deadline No-Lynches in a row, or miss voting in three Majority Lynches in a row, you may be mod-killed depending on the circumstance.
  4. You may announce and discuss your votes in this main thread, but only votes in the voting thread will be counted. Do not PM me your vote.
  5. Please vote in the following format: ##VOTE: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance.
  6. If you want to change your vote, first type ##UNVOTE followed by your new vote ##VOTE: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like (within reason) up until a majority is reached.
  7. No conditional voting.
  8. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.

Last edited:
Vote Counts
No Lynch - 5 - Superpenguin, VillageDweller, ryan88, Prin, BerryPop
epona - 1 - epona
Tina - 1 - Tina
Alice - 1 - Alice

Players not voting: Sid2125, Tom, Lauren, Sataric, Dolby, MissNiamh, Dad, Natty, Mewmewmewm, alise, Ashtot, Capella, tsundere, MrKisstoefur, Jeremy, Minties

There is set to be a no lynch. There are 4 hours remaining. Vote count of 13 is needed for majority.

Back