• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Battle for Mount Olympus Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

I feel bad for whoever the vig is because the game may be in their hands and we clearly have no good leads on who it might be. It's only Night 2 after all. All I can say is don't shoot me, I'm not scum and there has been no real evidence brought against me.

tru

Could have but like I said, I still had some doubt that Ryan was innocent. You can't get a decent read on someone who never posts.

o fair enough.
This game is annoying :( I can't wait till the end just to see what gods were in it lol

But yeah tonight is pretty much up to the vig (if we have one ye if we dont then lmao.. rip us)
if a doctor can protect a kill thats cool too but idk its still kinda hard to know who to protect. just kinda guessing on who might be town.. lol

Not that many hours remaining of the day now, so I really hope that everyone with a blue role has sent in their action. (Or will before the deadline, at least!) - It would be really sour to end up losing this round just because someone forgot to use their ability, and I imagine I'm not the only person who would feel incredibly frustrated if that was the outcome of this. Activity has been low and that is why I am slightly worried.

The Vigilantes and Doctors have a lot of pressure put on them tonight, so make educated guesses when selecting your targets. We need to lower Mafia KP somehow ASAP so for the Vigs to be killing the most suspicious targets seems wise and fair. As for the Doctors, do consider healing people that Town would really suffer from losing - But be careful going for the most obvious targets as you never know if Mafia will intentionally avoid targeting those thinking they might be getting healed. I'm hoping and praying for the best but I am feeling slightly bitter about our chances - Something dramatic has to happen tonight or we're likely doomed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I said "day", I meant "night" - My bad.

EwX00hX.png

VillageDweller sat at the edge of Mount Olympus' balcony strumming quietly to himself on his golden lyre. It was still twilight and he was robbed of his sleep, so he had nothing to do other than accompany the stars. He sighed heavily, placing his lyre next to him. The war weighed down on him. The death of Zeus had put all of the gods on edge. If Zeus could not best Hades, what hope did the rest of them have? VillageDweller poured his thoughts into the sky for the majority of the night. Deciding on sleep, he went to stand, foot tangling in the golden lyre he loved so much.

VillageDweller fell. He fell head over foot down the rough mountainside, rocks ripping into him, shattering his bones. He didn't suffer long, his neck cracked long before he reached the bottom. The body of VillageDweller lay in a bloody crumpled heap at the base of the great mountain.

Marii was busy admiring herself in the still waters that her disfigured husband used for quenching blades. She combed her fingers through her silky hair, no wonder they all thought she was beautiful. Marii had suitors lined up as far as the eye could see, but Zeus had married her off to that terribly ugly wretch, Hephaestus. She often came to his place of work during the night hours, the coals still burned hot up on Mount Olympus through the night. It was here that she could be alone with her thoughts. Marii's golden sandals made muffled noises on the stone as she walked over to the hot forge. The warmth radiated in her powerful bones, bringing a smile to her face. Sitting on the edge of the stone, she stared into the fire, unaware of the dark robed figure silently slinking up behind her.

The figure's hands collided hard with Marii's back, propelling her face forward into the hot coals. She screamed as her beautiful face began to burn, robe and golden locks catching fire quickly. She tried to scramble forward out of the forge, but the flames had already coated her from head to toe. Her skin bubbled and began to peel. She shrieked, unable to make it stop.

Hephaestus found her in the morning, nothing but a pile of beautiful, smoldering ash.

Crystal's hulking body lay slumped in the entrance to the Underworld. Her muzzles were still coated in a grisly green from finding Tsundere. Crystal's chest moved in shallow motions and she winced with every breath. A golden spear, dripping with blood protruded from the massive canine's core. All three heads whined at once, trying to clumsily reach down and remove the weapon, but to no avail. At least she will have died doing the job Hades assigned, at least she could hold onto that. Crystal whined again, shifting in the river of blood beneath her and closed her eyes. This would be a slow death.

VillageDweller, Apollo (Doctor), broke into pieces.

Marii, Aphrodite (Roleblocker), is extra crispy.

C r y s t a l, Cerberus (Doctor), was loyal to the end.

Role PMs:

Minties said:
ePQQr2k.png
Apollo (Doctor)
You are the god of the sun, associated with healing, herding, music and the arts. You are a twin brother to Artemis, the goddess of the moon. Arguably one of the most known gods, you are highly worshipped by the Greek people. One of your most important tasks in life is to ride in your horsed chariot to drive the sun across the sky. Your prowess in healing has allowed you to protect one player per night from harm. You may PM the host with the name of a player to protect at night. You will not be told if your protection was successful.

Your win condition is: eliminate all of the invaders trying to steal your home from you.

Minties said:
aFriqV3.png
Aphrodite (Roleblocker)
You are the goddess of love, beauty and sensuality. It was argued that you were the most beautiful of all the goddesses, having suitors line up to have you. You accidentally started the Trojan War by bribing a poor man with a married woman to declare you the most beautiful of all goddesses. Being so beautiful has its perks; you can infatuate one player each night, preventing them from doing any actions. You may PM the host with the name of a player to roleblock at night. You cannot roleblock the same player twice.

Your win condition is: eliminate all of the invaders trying to steal your home from you.

Minties said:
xUd5mEF.png
Cerberus (Doctor)
You are the guardian of the Underworld. You stand at the gates to ensure that only the dead enter and no one leaves. Eternally loyal to Hades, you would lay your life down for him. You may PM the host with the name of a player to protect at night. You cannot protect the same player twice. You can send in kills should Hades die.
Your team is:

REMOVED​

Your QuickTopic can be found: REMOVED.

Your win condition is: to equal or outnumber the inhabitants of Mount Olympus.

Players remaining: 7/14

Mafia Remaining: 3/4

Mafia KP = 2 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 4 to lynch. Day Three ends 3PM AEST time (10:00PM PST). Good luck.

Last edited:
Oh god narrow avoidance and oh god Marii was presumably shot by the vig. ;-;

No, I'm the vig and I shot C r y s t a l. How else would she die?

Since I've used up my role I'll announce my other piece of information that I gained during night 1: Mafia have a role blocker because they blocked me (although I didn't use any actions then).

*bows for saving the game for at least one more day*

Tom, tell us why you thought Marii was shot by a vig.
Idiot mistake. I'll explain more in morning.

Yeah, I don't really get this part. If Jeremy is telling the truth about him being the Vigilante, which I am inclined to believe (unless someone makes a counter claim..), then obviously Mafia must've killed the two Town targets and Crystal was killed by the Vig. The only way Marii could've been killed by a Vigilante is if one of the Mafia kills would be missing - Are you implying that you got attacked last night then, Tom? Seems like a slip-up somehow.

~@ Jeremy - How can we be sure that Mafia has a Roleblocker if a Town Roleblocker just died? How do you know Marii didn't block you? That also comes across as a bit fishy to me somehow. I am really confused right now. But if you did kill Crystal, mad props to you. Whomever did really saved the day, and that's exactly what we needed! Furthermore, we should analyze who might've defended him/her in previous posts. We could really work with this and might now be able to make a comeback!

Today lynch is absolutely crucial. We should not make any hasty decisions, and I don't want to settle for someone we think is unlikely to flip red in the end. If we get this decision wrong then chances are we'll end up losing either way. Meh.

Also, special shout-out to Harry. Mark my words: I will do everything in my power to win this game in your honor!

I have gone through a lot of the thread again and the player that stands out the most in my eyes is Sid. They have made several posts in which they're trying to steer the lynch targets towards people who have now turned out to be powerful blue roles, and has been quick and eager to bandwagon on the previous lynches that did not turn out favourable for us. We need to get Mafia today in order to reduce their KP down to 1 - It's the only way that we can win.

Let's not forget that Sid also claimed Townie really early on in the game for no real reason whatsoever. Jello did pull off the same thing but at least he mentioned the role name and got that down correctly. Surely Jello could still be Godfather and had the name handed to him in his role PM, but Sid has less of an alibi there for certain.

I believe that I have figured out who our detective is. (I also believe that they've checked me already.) - And I think that Jeremy could be telling the truth about his Vigilante claim too, unless of course a counter claim shows up. It's always a possibility that Jeremy was quick to claim that he was the Vig before anyone else came online in case he's Mafia and wanted to win the trust of town.

In any case, I'd really like to hear from Sid first and foremost. They were refusing to answer questions and defending themselves earlier on in the game as well, when Feloreena and some other players was calling them out. Don't think that ever really got resolved. Below are just a few quotes that doesn't sit right with me, and there's many more to find:

I feel like Jeremy, marii, and/or jello might be scum.

I am still not sure about Tom.

I feel like ryan88 might be our best bet for lynch. The no lynch option is out of the question.

MissNiamh is the most suspicious to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, this post..
Sorry I read it and didn't think I needed to respond. Then I went to bed. I wasn't trying to imply that I was townie. People were becoming suspicious of jello. I knew her role was legit and didn't want us to lynch a townie when we could have lynched someone that is more likely to be scum.

If you knew Jello's role was legit early on, then how come you mentioned several times afterwards that you think Jello is scum now? That seems really contradicting to me. In the beginning when many people felt uncertain of Jello and thought his behaviour was scummy, you took a safe "Maybe he's innocent" approach to it (as seen in the quote above), but as soon as people started to move on from Jello and he never ended up lynched, because most of us now think his townie claim was in fact real all along, you've been trying to get him back on everyone's radar. Seems very Mafia'ish to do such a thing. How do you explain that?

I wanna lynch Sid tbh he/she just keeps switching suspicions which s fine but in Sats post you can see all his different suspicions I also agree that his behaviour is very newbieish mafia (no offense) hes just not useful to us anymore if he was Town I agree that I vexactly been star player but I still want to contribute to town and help with my voice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ITookYourWaffles is sus aswell imo look at his posts and judge for yourself

I forgot the game sorry.
Jello claimed early so I don't think he is scum. Sid should explain his post he is just simply bandwagoning, Going to claim that I was role blocked too.

I wanna lynch Sid tbh he/she just keeps switching suspicions which s fine but in Sats post you can see all his different suspicions I also agree that his behaviour is very newbieish mafia (no offense) hes just not useful to us anymore if he was Town I agree that I vexactly been star player but I still want to contribute to town and help with my voice!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ITookYourWaffles is sus aswell imo look at his posts and judge for yourself

My guess is that the Mafia team remaining is Sid (Pretty certain), Waffles (Seems quite likely) and one out of either Jeremy (Depends on possible counter claims) or Tom. However, if it is Tom, he really tricked me with one of the comments he made earlier - But he's a talented player and I would never make the mistake of underestimating him. Maybe Tom should put all of his cards on the table face up at this point.

Still, Sid seems like the most likely person to flip red by far and therefore we should start with them - That will reduce their KP and we'll be back in the game, with only one death taking place per night. Not sure if we still have a doctor so I'll probably die next night, I'm afraid. But there's hope of winning this at least. Just want to hear what Sid has to say before placing my vote - There's still plenty of hours left in the day.

Id be extremely hesitant to vote for him newbs are extremely unpredictable and could flip anything!
and Tom doesnt seem like mafia but yeah Id keep an eye on him

Id be extremely hesitant to vote for him newbs are extremely unpredictable and could flip anything!
and Tom doesnt seem like mafia but yeah Id keep an eye on him

In a game like this, at this point, we have next to no solid evidence to work with. I'm hesitant to vote for anyone to be honest. I don't want to end up making a mistake and feeling like I let town down in the end - Not after all the hard work I've put in to this game. But I think that we have to do the best we can with what we've got. I spent over an hour reading through the thread and looking at what people had said previously, and Sid does seem to be the most likely to flip red by far. Waffles is passive both as Mafia and Town so it's harder to get a read on her, I feel. In any case, not reaching a successful lynch will guarantee our loss since Mafia KP would stay at two and I don't think we have any doctors left by now, so at the end of the day it's our only chance. Meh.

Sid and Waffles then?
we have to go for the MOST obvious if Tom or Jeremy flip town its game over Id go for Waffles but IDK yet
##VOTE ITookYourWaffles (will consider switching)

Back