• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Battle for Mount Olympus Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

How come all unofficial games have been no PM's? o:

oh and if you can't get enough people I'll sign up but for now obs

Count me in! Hope Apollo is in the game because he's got undeniable swag.

Sign me up, pink letter overlord. Also everyone says they shamelessly steal the ops.

You should feel ashamed.

Last edited:
YAAAS MARI SLAY
i hope u win :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

o and this theme is like my favourite book series so it's pree cool and i would joined but currently slaying in makar mafia :///

yaas harry

ooh a greek mafia theme. sign me up!

yaas kallie

I'll sign up

yaas natty

Sign me up, pink letter overlord. Also everyone says they shamelessly steal the ops.

You should feel ashamed.

yaas ben

YAAAS MARI SLAY
i hope u win :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

o and this theme is like my favourite book series so it's pree cool and i would joined but currently slaying in makar mafia :///

[18:20:16] justice: joim minties game
[18:20:18] justice: plz
[18:20:41] Harry: if ryan88 is mafia then i will join :))

hi i'm dead i'll sign up

Okay, sign ups are full. I will be finalizing and starting the game at 3pm AEST to keep times consistent (gotta keep it straight with work times). Thanks everyone for signing up <3

Ao7HUjJ.png

Minties perched high up on a marble pillar watching the morals interact below. They were such interesting little ants to observe. Minties had been cast off of Mount Olympus by her father, Zeus, so she entertained herself by hurting all of his precious humans. What else was the goddess of mischief supposed to do after all? Her powerful eyes gazed upon the marketplace, it was nearly empty at this time of day, save for a few urchins and vendors peddling what was left of their wares. A loud argument stole her attention. Two humans, one called Justin and a vendor were arguing about some deal. Minties jumped gracefully down from the pillar, gown fluttering, to hear what was being said.

"No! You're trying to swindle me!" screamed Justin, veins bulging in his scrawny neck. His face was red from anger and his long hair disheveled. "You calling me a liar? I paid you good money for this sword. Kid get out of here before you get hurt" spat back the salesman, sword in his pudgy hand. Justin's mouth dropped open as he tried to say something else, but he instead spun and marched off. He stood fuming a few stalls away. Minties smirked evilly. What a good time to cause a little mischief. She sauntered over to the young man, hair flowing behind her in a river of black. Placing a hand on his shoulder, she cooed in his ear, "My dear boy, what is the matter?"

Justin felt as if he should be scared, but couldn't help but be completely relaxed. The voice melting through his ears was so comforting. He started to speak, spilling out all of the events that had transpired that day. He came to the story of the merchant, thin hands balling up into fists. He told this ethereal woman that he had sold his father's sword to feed his family and the vendor hadn't paid him enough. He needed food for them. Minties placed her arm around his shoulder, closing the space between them. "Perhaps you should get what you're owed then, after all, it's only fair" she whispered.

Justin could feel her breath on his neck and knew she was right. Of course she was right, he was owed it! He turned to look at the mystery woman with the lovely voice, but she was gone. Marching back to the merchant, he tapped the round man on the shoulder. "Look kid, I'm not going to warn you again. Go away or I'll have to kill you" grunted the man. Justin grabbed his shoulder, whirled him around and punched him squarely in his bulbous nose. The merchant reeled backwards and ripped the sword up from the table, his eyes burning with rage. "I warned you!" he screamed, swinging the metal blade solidly at Justin's small frame. THUNK! Justin's head neatly separated from his body, plopping on the grass. His body tumbled down, bright blood pouring out of the space where his head had been. The thirsty grass drank up the liquid, staining the ground a dark red. The merchant froze in his place.

Minties watched again from afar, laughing as she saw the ruination she had caused. It always pleased her to see them suffer so. "Well you've had your fun" said Hades as he pulled off his helmet, the Helm of Darkness that granted him invisibility. Minties whirled around to be met with the cruel, mocking smile of Hades. He drove his two-pronged fork straight into her chest, piercing the heart. "See you down below soon, sweetheart" said Hades, wrenching the weapon from Minties' body. He slid his helm back on his head and disappeared, heading back down to the Underworld. Minties clasped her hands over the gaping wounds, golden ichor pouring through her pale fingers like water. It dripped down her simple gown, ruining a path on its way down. The ichor pooled at her feet, glinting beautifully in the sun. "Damn" was the last thing Minties uttered as she collapsed forwards, falling in a heap.

Justin couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Minties, the goddess At?, was just having fun.

Players remaining: 14/14

Mafia Remaining: 4/4

Mafia KP = 2 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 8 to lynch. Day one ends 3PM AEST time (10:00PM PST). Good luck.

Last edited:
Back