• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, it sure is boring around here.
My speed (or lack of it) is sure to throw you off. Old man leisurely stroll through the park was my original title idea, but it was too long.

Is she taken already?
Unfortunately, I just moved on. When I saw you browsing the topic, I decided to wait a few moments since you might be interested in Chevre, but after your profile indicated that you returned to the Villager Trading Plaza page I assumed otherwise. Knew I should have asked you first! Sorry.

Updates:

Baabara the snooty sheep has moved in.

Robin the snooty bird is 'in boxes.'

95px-Robin_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Robin may go to whoever asks first and has room.

My speed (or lack of it) is sure to throw you off. Old man leisurely stroll through the park was my original title idea, but it was too long.

Unfortunately, I just moved on. When I saw you browsing the topic, I decided to wait a few moments since you might be interested in Chevre, but after your profile indicated that you returned to the Villager Trading Plaza page I assumed otherwise. Knew I should have asked you first! Sorry.

Updates:

Baabara the snooty sheep has moved in.

Robin the snooty bird is 'in boxes.'

View attachment 78439

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Robin may go to whoever asks first and has room.

It's okay :) I was looking for my little sister's dreamies. xD and thank you :blush:

Yea, It's just that someone could move in to the 10th spot I've reserved for Rolf. Like someone I StreetPassed or something.

Yea, It's just that someone could move in to the 10th spot I've reserved for Rolf. Like someone I StreetPassed or something.
Oh, God, I know that feeling. Hopefully Rolf stops being stubborn soon.

It's okay :) I was looking for my little sister's dreamies. xD and thank you :blush:
k. By the way, if you have not already, feel free to list villagers you are looking for. Although I do not reserve, I send notification to everyone who lurks.

Updates:

Deena the normal duck has moved in.

And now I have great news for a certain lurker:

95px-Rolf_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

You still want him, right?

Updates:

Rolf has been adopted.

Mint the snooty squirrel has moved in.

Ricky the cranky squirrel is 'in boxes.'

150px-Ricky_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Apparently, this is the 'night-of-stubborns-moving-out.'

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Ricky may go with whoever asks first and has space.

Updates:

Jambette the normal frog has moved in.

Soleil the snooty hamster is 'in boxes.'

Shanti.png

Anyone want the adorable pudgy hamster?

Agh, she is adorable but I'd need to make room, and lord knows how long that would take >.>

Agh, she is adorable but I'd need to make room, and lord knows how long that would take >.>
Aw, sorry to hear, Kayla. Hope you get a more convenient chance to invite Soleil in the near future.

Updates:

Angus the cranky bull has moved in.

Roscoe the cranky horse is 'in boxes.'

95px--Roscoe_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Lurker will be contacted momentarily, but Roscoe may go with whoever asks first, and has space.

ok. im coming. i was getting zucker to move for space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back