• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking for Freya! I missed Colton :(
I'll send you a VM when she is 'in boxes.' Sorry about the missed chance for Colton.

D: GAH I'd wanted to ask if you'd do Weeding Day, but I just spot your thread in the train station. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! oTL

But I'll still ask:

Would you be doing Weeding Day on the 'next year'? I'm looking to work on my weeding badge and weeding furnitures, so it'd be much appreciated if you actually do. TvT'
I will VM you when Weeding Day comes around again.

Last edited:
Colton has been adopted by Macbat.

This topic will soon be updated with a new villager 'in boxes.'

Elvis the cranky lion has moved in.

Hippeux the smug hippo is 'in boxes.' Since nobody in the Villager Trading Plaza has recently mentioned looking for Hippeux, I will not hold him for long, but every villager deserves a meaningful chance at adoption, so he at least gets the small time.

David.png

Last edited:
Hippeux is gone.

Peanut the peppy squirrel has moved in.

Clyde the lazy horse is 'in boxes.'

95px-Clyde_NewLeaf_Official.png

Anyone want him?

Last edited:
I am here and would love to adopt Drift. Thanks! :)
Just saw you added me. Opening the gate to Koriko in one minute (or less). If you don't see the gate by one minute please let me know and I'll re-open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drift has been adopted.

And wow, such cool gifts for him by the kind guest, even though he was free.

The bump is much appreciated.

Moe the lazy cat has moved in.

Twiggy the peppy bird is 'in boxes.'

95px-Twiggy_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Yes, this villager is female. Part of the reason I like villagers like Twiggy and Pippy is that they may be seen as feminine, but are not 'gender coded' with exaggerated feminine features.

Anyone want her in their town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, this is cross posted at Reddit, as I really want to get this bird a home.

Last edited:
I would like to adopt twiggy. The FC to add will be 0318-8438-3883 Sulcipes from Fillory. I Posted on your reddit thread, but you may have not seen it yet.

I would like to adopt twiggy. The FC to add will be 0318-8438-3883 Sulcipes from Fillory. I Posted on your reddit thread, but you may have not seen it yet.
Oh, good to know you are a member here, too; I like how much easier it is to keep track of whether someone is online. Sorry for the delay; celebrating my nephew's birthday, an event I would ditch work for, heh.

In any case, sure, you may have Twiggy. I will add your FC, and send you a VM.

Twiggy has been adopted. This topic will be updated soon with a new villager 'in boxes.'

no longer actively lurking for Freya as my town is now full~

but here's a friendly bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back