• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XII: Portal - GLaDOS and her Deadly Neurotoxin [MAFIA WIN]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME TO SIGN UP :( :( :(
Replacement/Observers please<3

NIGHT 1

REwURs0.png
After a long day of testing, all Chell wanted to do was relax with a slice of cake, although life's never that simple... Before Chell could have even a crumb, a voice echoes...
“You're too fat for cake... Look at you, you're disgusting. Is it any wonder your parents abandoned you? You'll never be loved by anyone.”
The voice slowly fades away. Chell sheds a few tears and peers at the slice of cake. She forces the whole slice in to her mouth whilst weeping which turned into crying violently.
Until, she starts to choke on the cake, in pure panic she chokes and splutters as hard as she can to clear her air ways. As this is happening a dark figure appears behind her doing what looked like the Heimlich manoeuvre, but that was too good to be true, in reality the figure pulls a knife out, grabs Chell by the hair and pulls her close to their chest. They mutter
"You’re worthless...”
Chell chokes her last as the figure presses the knife on her neck and slashes. With blood spurting out, Chell grips on to every breath like it's her last. Until, it was her last. As blood filled the room, the dark figure stepped through the large puddles of blood. It turned around at the door, noticing something on the floor. An un-bloodied piece of cake had fallen. The figure picked up the cake and took a bite, cackling as they walked out.

Crazy-Gamer Chell (Veteran) had a slashing party

Chell
Being a test subject that has experience with GlaDOS and her army of alienated followers. You know how to defeat them and help destroy her and her minions. This being said, you have two night lives.

Night 1 will end 11pm on Thursday 17th July​

Last edited:
Sorry for my lack of posts everyone
When there's important discussion I'm usually asleep.
I'm going to post more often now though :)

Crazy actually didn't have a great knowledge of the game, they questioned how they had 2 lives.. so yeah, YOU GUYS KILLED CHELL GOD DAMN IT.

Lauren, your stories are making me want to play this game. This isn't a question I'm just typing in green t

RIP Crazy-Gamer, you vary chill cider of girl. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops sentence deleted itself. That was meant to finish with "to get your attention."

1. Ashtot
  2. Kaiaa
  3. Capella
  4. sunshinetea
You all didn't vote, if you do not vote on day 2, I will modkill, unless you have a valid reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lauren, your stories are making me want to play this game. This isn't a question I'm just typing in green t

Oops sentence deleted itself. That was meant to finish with "to get your attention."

Is that a good thing lol? The stories reflect the game but I've had to change them because most people don't bloody die haha!

- - - Post Merge - - -

but do play the game, i tell you all now! its amazing!

Last edited:
Do I get to say I told you so?
Hope you guys feel bad for killing the main character =/
Well I had fun
See ya!

Back