Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Voted BerryPop for now since they seem inactive, just a placeholder for now. I think I will give honeyprince a chance for now since they haven't been online yet to explain themself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg so much now rofl

duuuuuuude, ugh now you're making me go back and review some stuff. It was just really a hunch on the fact that they called out some people simply for being inactive/whatever other stuff, but it seemed a little sus that they were doing so early in the game, drawing attention away from themselves.

oops sorry forgot about that :rolleyes:
I voted puppy at first but saylor and chibi bring up some points that I forgot about.

Honeyprice hasn't posted much but I haven't seen them active elsewhere on the forum, so it may just be cause of different timezones.
Yes, I'm in 10+ EST so I'm away when everybody is discussing in the thread. If I was able to go on TBT during school that would be a different story.

I'm still in the middle of reading but from what I gather in the very recent posts, we're going to lynch LittleBeary, Berrypop, or me, based on inactivity?

Yes, I'm in 10+ EST so I'm away when everybody is discussing in the thread. If I was able to go on TBT during school that would be a different story.

I'm still in the middle of reading but from what I gather in the very recent posts, we're going to lynch LittleBeary, Berrypop, or me, based on inactivity?
For now yes

hi thank you for popping in and letting us know your timezone, it helps c:
the most recent posts are discussing lynching an inactive, also in-a-pickle was trying to get discussion going by accusing a random person of being scum but that was generally ignored

PrayingMantis10 also seemed suspicious of 8floor in the beginning because he felt they were contradicting themselves, if I understand correctly. They mentioned they won't be on until Wednesday morning EST so we'll have to wait til then to see if they're thoughts have changed with all this new discussion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

their*

LittleBeary used to be generally more talkative in other Mafia games. It's really quite unusual of her how she does not want to participate this game. I'll give her time to explain herself, but I've caught her reading the thread once or twice when the discussing was about mahoushoujo27.

I'd also rather lynch someone who won't be a potential modkill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still.. I can't keep my suspicions off Sid2125 right now. She hasn't said much after 8floor 'cleared' her, so I'm wondering if she's hiding behind that. Right now, I'm leaning more towards her for lynch.

Thanks for letting me know about the previous dicussions, 8floor and Saylor! :)

LittleBeary used to be generally more talkative in other Mafia games. It's really quite unusual of her how she does not want to participate this game. I'll give her time to explain herself, but I've caught her reading the thread once or twice when the discussing was about mahoushoujo27.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still.. I can't keep my suspicions off Sid2125 right now. She hasn't said much after 8floor 'cleared' her, so I'm wondering if she's hiding behind that. Right now, I'm leaning more towards her for lynch.
I remember LittleBeary mentioned in page 14 that because she wasn't feeling well she's not able to contribute as much in this thread.

Well we have 13 hours left, so we still have time until we have reached a decision on who to lynch. But for now I'm going to vote for myself as a place holder for the time being. I don't have any suspicions on anyone, not yet anyway, since I'm not familiar with everyone's play style, and that we're still waiting for few people to reply.

I'm voting Berry. They've had plenty of time to contribute to the game and haven't done so.

PrayingMantis10 also seemed suspicious of 8floor in the beginning because he felt they were contradicting themselves, if I understand correctly.

let me correct this
mantis was sus of me because i was behaving differently from previous games, and changing my playstyle drastically, not because i said anything in the context of this game that was contradictory.
it is meta, not really substantial evidence

on Sid , i would look a lot better right now if she was posting, hah. where are you siiiiiid?

First attempt:
Another thing of note: Chibi.Hoshi was rather inactive in her first game in Newbie Mafia II. I think we could lynch her as a last-resort option if no one else takes the heat.

I remember last time Chibi.Hoshi was "inactive" due to their timezone and I don't think we should vote for them just for that same reason again.

I understand what you mean by that, so I'll skip by you for now Chibi!

Second attempt:
I can sense nervousness in Mahoushoujo27's posts. She seems very hesitant to give her own opinion, then doesn't even give a definite answer in that third quote (basically what VD said earlier). The why she plays the game is scummy so I'd also like to consider her for lynch.

You wanted to lynch Chibi.Hoshi and now this? Give Mahou-chingchong china ching chong the best a time to think plus this is her first time to play. Day one is still early and everybody is confused of what they are doing leave her for now until we see her slipped up. LittleBeary needs a rest and I dunno with Bearypop. I'm also busy with school so why call me? I already said that I'm doing stuff for school and yes the it was suspended due to bad weather. If people were bandwagon on Machou, was lynched and slipped town I'm going to keep on eye on you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if anything doesnt make any sense or whatever feel free to call me out.

Then a player disagrees
awfully defensive of mahou. mahou has made it clear that they have time to post, and even though it is their first game, we are explaining why mahou's posts seem scummy. mahou can do their own defense.

that being said, even though people have given excuses for inactivity does not mean that we have to honor that. we do not necessarily know that they are being honest about where they are, and if you signed up knowing that your time would be so limited that it would impact your gameplay, then you should not have signed up, and should replace out asap.

i do not like how defensive you are about people's excuses, that just does not seem right to me.

I'm not being defensive I'm just saying that we should give a chance on Mahou I don't see the problem with my post plus it's her first time and I don't see the problem on how she act I just said it is her first time she play the game.

It is her first time playing the game surely she need a help I don't see the problem with that

3rd attempt:

which I agree but the according to beary that she is sick see page 14

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is nothing wrong with Farobi's post
Was posting this maybe this is important on day 2

It is her first time playing the game surely she need a help I don't see the problem with that

by you defending mahou, it makes it easy for them to hide behind your post. it is a better idea to let them speak for themselves before you back them up, so they cannot hide.

as for the rest of your post, i am not really understanding what you are trying to get across. what about farobi's post? please try to be a little more clear, if you would.

asdfgh in bold
by you defending mahou, it makes it easy for them to hide behind your post. it is a better idea to let them speak for themselves before you back them up, so they cannot hide.
Aright then
as for the rest of your post, i am not really understanding what you are trying to get across. what about farobi's post? please try to be a little more clear, if you would.
Gimme for how many days and we will see what will happen
I'm still going to compare his playstyle

just...which post are you even talking about?

gonna go drop a placeholder vote then go to bed it is 3am whydoikeepdoingthistomyself

Can you clarify that what you're trying to do, Waffles? It is Day 1 and surely I haven't really been set on any of the candidates because of how little evidence is presented on the table. I'm letting people talk and defend themselves so that we all can get better reads on them. I'm trying to promote discussion, which can help us out in the long run once we figure out who is scum. I'm not here to give people chances because of how new they are. If someone, anyone, posts something scummy, I'll call them out for it. I still am waiting for some people to talk as some of those who I expected to, are floating under the radar. I won't call them out as they have the responsibility of doing that themselves. 'unless scum.

Right now: Sid, Beary, mahou are still my choices for today's lynch. All three are giving off scummy vibes in my opinion. I'll wait for them to post whatever they want to post regarding today's lynch / suspicions against them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm voting for mahou right now, though it's subject to change. :lemon:

A lot of mixed votes going around
Looks like half of them are place holders though

I think BerryPop is better for the modkill rather than the lynch tbh. If she finally comes on here though, she better explain herself well.

I think BerryPop is better for the modkill rather than the lynch tbh. If she finally comes on here though, she better explain herself well.

Berrypop posted one liners so they won't be modkilled as long as they vote. They are also playing Portal. In Portal, they also issued a couple of one liners. As I see it we have a bunch of players doing the minimum to not get modkilled. Sid is also playing Portal another 1 liner player.

Berrypop posted one liners so they won't be modkilled as long as they vote. They are also playing Portal. In Portal, they also issued a couple of one liners. As I see it we have a bunch of players doing the minimum to not get modkilled. Sid is also playing Portal another 1 liner player.

Along with portal they're also playing xcom.
Her posts also consist of one liners

Along with portal they're also playing xcom.
Her posts also consist of one liners

I see Sid and Little Beary are still alive in Xcom. That's 3 games at one time for Sid and 2 games for Little Beary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Little Beary was active on XCom yesterday spewing salt. So I guess too sick for this game but not too sick to do signatures and throw salt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Little Beary has also been doing one liners throughout Xcom.

Back