• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I had a dream that Gisele Lullaby was in a mac and cheese commercial. I wish it was real, and for more drag queens to be in commercials. (Loved when Kim Chi and Miz Cracker were in that hummus Super Bowl commercial.)

I’d also think it would be funny if Alyssa Edwards narrated a wildlife documentary. 😂

Last edited:
I watched episode 8 of Futurama (A Big Piece of Garbage) today, and I noticed something very interesting. The main plot involves a giant ball of garbage from 20th century New York building up and now it’s going to hit New New York and destroy it (don’t ask questions). When the Professor finds out, he says that they have… less than 72 hours. A giant ball of trash from space is about to destroy New New York. And there’s 72 hours left. Sounds like the Dawn of the Third Day to me. Wow, Matt Groening, you have two shows predicting Majora’s Mask.

And also, if you think about it, how old is Fry? Is he in his 20s like the show implies, or is he over a thousand years old but looks 20? How does aging work when you’re cryogenically frozen? It’s like a Link in Breath of the Wild situation.

Last edited:
I've come to accept that folding laundry makes me extremely angry. No amount of Konmari method will fix that, if anything it just makes the problem worse.

I’m not old enough to remember stuff from the ‘90s like a lot of people on this site, but I do remember having to use cable TV. I can’t believe there’s going to be a generation that will grow up not knowing what that is.

If I could open up my very own fruit stand, I would call it, "Santo Do Mango" and have the Beach Bowl Galaxy theme from SMG playing on speakers 🌴🥭

Now that Molly McGee is over, how much money is Disney going to get from me in the future? We may never know, but chances aren’t good. Reasons:
  • Disney has gotten too radically progressive, even to an average viewer.
  • They made several bad business decisions and other bad decisions related to their IPs (i.e. they cancelled The Owl House because it “didn’t fit the brand”, which doesn’t make sense if you considered their past history and how popular serialized shows are).
  • In terms of Disney content I plan on buying/owning, I got everything I wanted. The only thing I would spend my money on now is on Disneyland visits, which is something I can’t do very often.
  • I don’t like paid subscription services, and there’s no point of having Disney+. The only paid subscription services I use are Nintendo Switch Online (since that’s the only way to play N64 games these days) and Pokémon HOME (since I want to keep all the Pokémon I trained).

Why am I watching an anime just because two of my favorite YouTubers play main roles in it. And why is that even something that's happening rn.

I just remembered this thing I noticed years ago and went to see if anyone made a YouTube video showing it.
For those who don't know, the Skyward Sword Save Data Update Channel was something you could download from the Wii Shop Channel in order to patch a game-breaking bug in The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.
It turns out there's leftover data from City Folk in the files of it, so that may explain why for some reason the tune is almost the same. You can also see the two have the same fade-in effect.

I love sea turtles!!!! I love turtles and tortoises in general but I saw a video of a sea turtle earlier and oh man. They're so beautiful.
I follow a sea turtle named Papa on the Fahlo app (with the bracelet) and it was fascinating to see his path! I wish they had video of him swimming too.

I’ll be flying in a plane for the first time ever in a few hours. Wish me luck…
I hope you enjoy it! I love riding planes! Especially the feeling when the plane starts taking off and when it starts landing, and just the feeling of being so high in the sky over everything else.

And also, if you think about it, how old is Fry? Is he in his 20s like the show implies, or is he over a thousand years old but looks 20? How does aging work when you’re cryogenically frozen? It’s like a Link in Breath of the Wild situation.
Fry would be both mentally and physically 20 since he was biologically frozen. He wasn't aware that time was passing and his body was frozen in stasis.

Cable isn't too much of an outdated thing yet. It's on its way out though. I just wish there weren't so many streaming services. By the time you pay for them all you're paying just as much for cable. I'd rather pay a little more and just have one streaming service that has everything. I got rid of cable a few years ago because I had an older family member living with me that wanted to keep it.

For a second my brain really wanted the plural form of "spouse" to be "spice".

Mouse/mice, spouse/...spice?
Honey this dish needs more spouse
honestly I'm glad you said this because it perfectly describes how I feel. I did have someone try to campaign to me when the whole voting thing was happening, like 😬 really? and I dunno, I don't mind if people flex bc I've seen some really nice lineups on here, but it's just... they're little pixel images and people get so worked up over them. they're kinda losing value to me in a way. I like the ones I have and I think I'm pretty content there. I don't want to start any drama so I'll leave it at that.
Yeah a few years back during one of the events I took part in, I never used the event currency yet. Someone asked me if I was willing to buy them something. Asked for a sentimental message on it and would cherish it. Part of me thought it sounded fishy but I didn't care so I did it for them. Next day they were already selling it. I was like bruh are you for real? lmao. Like I would've rather just given you bells if you were gonna do that.

I just let it be thinking it was an isolated incident, but now that I saw how the Xmas event happened I'm not so sure. Kind of a shame to have that eye opener.

I’ll be flying in a plane for the first time ever in a few hours. Wish me luck…
Good luck!! I flew in a plane for the first time this past October, and in my experience the anticipation/anxiety is definitely much scarier than the actual flying. I had a lot of fun flying for the first time, and I hope you do as well! There’s really nothing like it 🫶

Yeah flights are not that bad, unless you hit some turbulence for a storm. My first time was when we flew right into a storm. It was very bumpy. Almost like if you were on a ride. Felt like I was about to hop out of my seat sometimes.

But storms like that rarely happen. The worst you might get is pressure in your head from the altitude difference. Have fun with your flight and trip!

I've been on many planes growing up and just this past year, and have accepted at this point that I'll never be 100% comfortable in them, lol. I know they're much safer than cars, but I hate taking off and turbulence. Taking off especially just doesn't feel natural to me and I always get the sinking feeling that we're just going to crash straight into a building before getting airborne (even though that won't happen because there's plenty of runway to accommodate us).

Back