• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

IMG_3828.jpeg

vacuum packed isabelle and raymond.

So my join date is September 9th. That’s also the same day my birth state joined the United States.

Holstin looks like a fun game! Can't wait til it comes out.

I was just reading through some of my old posts and I'm cringing so hard. It's wild how much you can change in just a couple of years.
I remember I was asking for attention when I registered back in 2013. Whether it had to be fanmade stuff I did or asking for fanart and didn't stop pestering them to make it.

Now I have more patience than when I did 10 years ago.

trying to buy an animal crossing bag for my new wheelchair is a bloody nightmare... why are all the good animal crossing backpacks in America?? why are us europeans denied the lovely bags ):

The first true Super Mario game? Is is Donkey Kong, or Super Mario Bros? Here’s what game I felt began the Super Mario Bros series:
  • Goombas were the most common enemies.
  • Each level ends doesn’t end with a fortress with a flagpole. It ends with a star.
  • You only face Bowser three times.
  • Bob-ombs were very prevalent in the first level.
  • The power-up items were the wing cap, metal cap, and vanish cap.

The first true Super Mario game? Is is Donkey Kong, or Super Mario Bros? Here’s what game I felt began the Super Mario Bros series:
  • Goombas were the most common enemies.
  • Each level ends doesn’t end with a fortress with a flagpole. It ends with a star.
  • You only face Bowser three times.
  • Bob-ombs were very prevalent in the first level.
  • The power-up items were the wing cap, metal cap, and vanish cap.
HMMMM I WONDER WHAT GAME THAT COULD BE
7215_thonk.png

HMMMM I WONDER WHAT GAME THAT COULD BE
7215_thonk.png
- Super Mario Bros is out because Bob-ombs didn’t first appear until Super Mario Bros 2.
- Each level ending with a star means no fortress or tall bars like you see in a gym. So Super Mario World is out.
- It’s gotta be Super Mario 64. It has all of the above.

To be truthful, I felt that the Nintendo 64 was the true beginning of Nintendo gameplay since that was when 3D gaming began. It may be outdated by subsequent consoles, but that doesn’t change the fact that…
  • It’s the only home console that comes in multiple different colors (like 10 or more).
  • It has the only combat-racing game with 3D platformer elements.
  • It has the only 3D Donkey Kong game.
  • It has the only Pokémon games with Mario Party-like minigames and Pokémon battles.
  • It has the only Pokémon game based on the anime.
  • The only Zelda game where you can play as both Adult Link and Child Link originated on this console.
  • The only 3D Zelda game not set in Hyrule originated on this console.
Oh, and the best retro Mario Kart tracks and Paper Mario sidekicks primarily came from the N64 Mario games.

Back