• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Do you intend to bring out the wimp in me?
Just because I can't swim doesn't mean you need to embarrass me ALL THE TIME.

I'm starting to think that like 90% of my job is just figuring out how to respond to creepy comments from old men...

I love how the DVD my scuba instructor gave me smells like chlorine

My parents make me want to kill myself a lot.
And sometimes, I wish I had done it already.
The only reason I haven't is Tyler.
I'm sorry.

It feels like he's the only one that really cares about me anymore.

I'm sorry.

Don't say that. :( I don't know you well but I know you have a lot to live for. I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry you're in a bad situation with your parents. :( I don't know you very well, but I'd miss your presence a lot. There are lots of people who would feel your absence, even if you don't realize that they would.

I hope that things get better for you, and if you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

The band I'm listening to always puts me right to sleep, bad idea to listen to them while I'm trying to finish homework.

I'm sorry.

I care about you a lot, we never really talk but the little things you say make me really happy and I get happy when I see your name lurking around my "What's bothering you?" thread or even other places. When you said "Or you can come over and I'll make you brownies" it made me happy. You may not feel like you have an impact, but you do. Trust me. c:

Last edited:
Back