• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

that's what they are for. besides they are fun

but like... why did someone actually code them into the site??? like are they supposed to work like tags but people use them for other stuff ????? or are they just there 4 ppl to shtpost

but like... why did someone actually code them into the site??? like are they supposed to work like tags but people use them for other stuff ????? or are they just there 4 ppl to shtpost

yeh idek people can add it so people can find it easier (or harder lmao) and for google bots i assume

Good luck! (Lmao you'll be okay as long as you keep writing to make it look long heh)

As for me, I have a math exam in 5 hours and I haven't properly studied yet RIP :')

this is late but hope you did well ^^ i did alright and wrote quite a bit but i didnt really know what i was writing

going to say hi to him tomorrow because it's the last two weeks of school i gotta say something

I'm excited to go out with her tonight. I woke up really early in the morning and now, I can't go back to sleep.

Back