• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

It's so weird to me when you dream about someone who you've never seen before but you know who it is anyway.

Edit: whoa :mad:

Last edited:
It feels like every time Johnny Test dies, it comes back when it's not needed.

Canada stop, nobody likes this show.

Man a couple days ago I felt like christmas was coming too fast but now that I'm almost done with all my gifts I want it to get here already :mad:

I finally went to bed after staying up for 3 days straight
because I was unable to fall asleep no matter how hard I tried

so yey :)'3)>-<

I have no idea why I'm watching the Mario Bros Super Show....it's so easy to make fun of this show.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a really really pretty and cute and adorable date tonight!!!!!!!!!!
pray 4 ya boy!!!!

Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
Ankha just came up to me and said, "Atsuya, I finally found what you wanted. You know, a throne?". I feel like she just read my mind.

I need to stop caring about people
I always overthink and complicate things and hurt myself with negative thoughts when it comes to people :')

I wonder when my mom will get her car fixed... We'll be stuck here for Christmas if she doesn't. =3=

why does my mother always date extremely bigoted men

like thanks for telling me you hate gay people man, but you really didn't need to convince me further that you're a pos

I get it, really

Yesss! It went really well. we ate stew and watched The Fountain and cuddled with her dofus dog.

Back