• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

How do bees fly?

Because according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee can fly. It's wings are to small to get its fat little body of the ground. But for some reason bees fly anyway. Is it because bees don't care what humans think is impossible? :3

I'm wondering the best and most peaceful way to end it all is.

How do bees fly?

Because according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee can fly. It's wings are to small to get its fat little body of the ground. But for some reason bees fly anyway. Is it because bees don't care what humans think is impossible? :3

Have you seen how fast their wings go? That's how they fly.

Not a bad bone in my body...I beg to differ.

i just realized what i need to do !! it is all ok if i add a "it is just my opinion, im not a ____phobe! ! i a cept everyone :') but btw those peopel are Gross ?????? lol just my opinion tho as i said b4 i am NOt a ___phobe that is actually a slur and i can't believe u would ever call me, a nice ally, that !!" after my Controversial Statement™ and everyone will b like "o alright thats cool :3" and i wont get banned from The Hell Site lmao

i just realized what i need to do !! it is all ok if i add a "it is just my opinion, im not a ____phobe! ! i a cept everyone :') but btw those peopel are Gross ?????? lol just my opinion tho as i said b4 i am NOt a ___phobe that is actually a slur and i can't believe u would ever call me, a nice ally, that !!" after my Controversial Statement™ and everyone will b like "o alright thats cool :3" and i wont get banned from The Hell Site lmao

Hmmmmmmmm, what?

Spent over 24 hours in the ICU for overdosing. Don't remember a lot...

It's probably just me feeling sleepy (lol) but there's something about her that makes her look so extra gorgeous today when I glanced at the time when she's about to go out.

i wanna go thrift shopping for some retro clothes today but i have no car and no money, so ill look rly lame sifting though the clothes and then leave empty handed...

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

For this is the end
I’ve drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Swept away, I’m stolen

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together