• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I met an internet friend!!! They're skinnier than me?? They were nice to hug!! :) <3

Also my school put my advertisement on the school system... awkward. (I censored out my birth name and theater location.)
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I've only eaten 1 blue berry muffin this ENTIRE day and nothing else, (that was this morning too) and im not even that hungry, gg

Last edited:
The SMO theme keeps playing in my head. What makes it even worse, I mean, better is that my (1up) girlfriend loves to hum along or sing it entirely everytime she hears the song.

next time i'm doing first come, first serve for a villager. so much hassle. x_x

not looking forward to tomorrow at all.

Only 50 years to go....hopefully it's sooner.

Me: "I changed our light bulb"
Bro: "Oh okay good, I was about to slam you to the ****ing wall!"

If it bothers ya that much, why didn't you do it??? You get pissed off when other people don't do things but don't do a god damn thing yourself!

Last edited:
For some reason I thought of a gingerbread/candy house collectible, that'd be great for Christmas...

Back