• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

ITWY's wifi is back beaches

My wifi is finally back and now I understand it clearly
My only suspicion is
Pom because she slipped up and her post is kinda obvious
Crystal Her post gaves me scummy vibes jumping conclusions and shiz seems like people forgetting her

I suggest we lynch Aerious/Moron. Those two were pushing the most for Murray's lynch yesterday.

I think that's exactly the reason why they would kill him, though. They could be trying to trick us into saying "oh they wouldn't be stupid enough to kill Murray right after they were pushing so hard for a lynch!" I think the fact that Murray died tonight makes them more suspocious then ever.

Maybe are you both Mafia who planned this out to frame Aerious and Moron?
I've never seen Kammeh play but C r y s t a l I wouldn't expect you to fall into such a trap unless you're the one setting it up.

It would be a bit stupid if they are scum unless they felt for the scum's trap.

I don't think we should waste a vig. shot on Crazy-Gamer. It's really hard to tell if they're just playing a dumb townie that is actually mafia, or if they're like this in general.

You have a point lets see if Crazy-Gamer will slipped up or no but it's like you are giving a chance which make me feel that you are scum mates with Crazy Gamer or giving a chance to see his slip up but it really feels me like you are on to something.

I already know that you're town-sided.
I can assure you all that she's town-sided. Crazy-gamer is inno.

It's like you are giving a hint

My wifi is finally back and now I understand it clearly
My only suspicion is
Pom because she slipped up and her post is kinda obvious
Crystal Her post gaves me scummy vibes jumping conclusions and shiz seems like people forgetting her

Can you link or quote the posts of Pom?

You have a point lets see if Crazy-Gamer will slipped up or no but it's like you are giving a chance which make me feel that you are scum mates with Crazy Gamer or giving a chance to see his slip up but it really feels me like you are on to something.
I'm not the only one willing to giving them a chance, they're still suspicious.... they played like this in the other mafia. BUT, I just can't help but wonder if their coach is telling them to act like this so it throws town off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops, messed up quote.

Can you link or quote the posts of Pom? ~~~~~~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

*that are suspsicious

omg...

I'm not the only one willing to giving them a chance, they're still suspicious.... they played like this in the other mafia. BUT, I just can't help but wonder if their coach is telling them to act like this so it throws town off.

they're still suspicious....

they're still suspicious....
Uh- huh
So Crazy-Gamer's playstyle is like this ever since? Can you link/quote me samples if you can so I will know.

I dunno, shinkuzame's relaxed back-ground play style seems a bit scummy to me. especially since reverse-reverse psychology clearly is confusing everybody.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so...that's really my main sus for now. until further evidence shows up :/

just saw this and went back and read through shinkuzame's posts and i have to say i agree with you. she seems to be sort of sitting back and watching everyone play and posting things that sound like they're contributing but when you read they they don't actually say anything. my vote will be going for shinkuzame.

Have you seen them in the other mafia game???? They're completely clueless..... and bandwagonning to everyone.

Can you use one ? and . It's a bit sus, well nope I haven't played with Crazy Gamer (except Newbie Mafia II)

guess i will bandwag on this one

oh i do bandwagoning a lot
i a vary easy person to convince so i just end up agreeing eveyone

Well it just seems most logical that you or Aerious are scum
Is the only lead we have right now

^Can't explain the logic? Probably because they don't want to voice their opinion, in case of a slip up ~ showing they're mafia.

three is logia
vary simple logic
look Mafia may be trying to frame you
or your lieing
if anybody does anything scumy will be sure to lyech them

You just said it's only logical that it's Aerious or me, and now you're adding that we might not be scum and that we're being framed. Your post is structured in a very panicky way, by the way.

thank you :)
^Why would you say thank you to someone telling you you're post is panicky?

ok i dont know about you guys but i have no clue who to vote for

look im not very good at defending myself
the reason I have not posted anything too useful id because I worried that if I say something about somebody and they end up as towie who do you think they going to think is mafia???

i not a big fan of shareing on my opinions

oj i know how to i just dont

is best to agree eveyone or at lest me

AHHHHGGG i hate voteing for friends
i guess i will vote for pom as a placeholder
----

I just, I don't know - it's hard to decifer and it's irritating the crap out of me. I can't tell if they're playing dumb or if they're seriously this dumb. (I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying~)

Can you use one ? and . It's a bit sus, well nope I haven't played with Crazy Gamer (except Newbie Mafia II)

Sorry, it helps me think when I use more than one question mark and a period. LOL, I'll stop that from now. But if you check out Mean Girls Mafia, I feel like it's a similar play style (if you want to put it that way) to what they're doing here and they were town. They could be doing the "Oh I'll play dumb in this game, so they think I'm town again) - but like I said, it's hard to tell.

But if you check out Mean Girls Mafia, I feel like it's a similar play style (if you want to put it that way) to what they're doing here and they were town. They could be doing the "Oh I'll play dumb in this game, so they think I'm town again) - but like I said, it's hard to tell.

Was checking Crazy-Gamer's play style in Mean Girls mafia and you were right we cannot tell if Crazy-Gamer is scum but does bandwagon a lot and his post is useless I wonder what is his coach doing, we should give Crazy-Gamer a chance and see what will happen

Hi! I'm really sorry for not participating as much in Day 2 as I should be, but my family have been having a pretty rough time of it lately and I've had to look after my dad before we travel to the UK tomorrow, and I haven't really felt like reading through everything. But I managed to catch up today so here are my current thoughts:

I don't think we should waste a lynch on Crazy-Gamer today because if I'm honest I'm just very confused. However, it's not like Crazy-Gamer is trying to steer us into any wrong directions so even though her posts can be kind of confusing and distracting, she's not really doing much harm right now. I would possibly be in favour of lynching her Day 3 though if she continues to do nothing, very sorry! :(

Also no one is really defending her which kind of leads me to believe she's alone and doesn't have any backup. Idk.

Hi! I'm really sorry for not participating as much in Day 2 as I should be, but my family have been having a pretty rough time of it lately and I've had to look after my dad before we travel to the UK tomorrow, and I haven't really felt like reading through everything. But I managed to catch up today so here are my current thoughts:

I don't think we should waste a lynch on Crazy-Gamer today because if I'm honest I'm just very confused. However, it's not like Crazy-Gamer is trying to steer us into any wrong directions so even though her posts can be kind of confusing and distracting, she's not really doing much harm right now. I would possibly be in favour of lynching her Day 3 though if she continues to do nothing, very sorry! :(

Also no one is really defending her which kind of leads me to believe she's alone and doesn't have any backup. Idk.

I think from playing games with them (I think they've been in all the games I've played in) they aren't an active role. They don't tend to get into arguments and discussions and tend to sit back and chill. You can't really tell what role they're in but they're most likely townie IMO.

I guess shinkuzame is a good lynch target sin e they din't really say anything and sit back and relax.

I haven't seen Shinkuzame do much so I will be voting for them.

To come to Shinkuzame's defence, only because she's my girlfriend IRL, she has been at work the past few days and when not at work has been very busy because of her mother. She's not sitting back and watching, she's at work and can't communicate for long. She stays logged in on her laptop sometimes so her activity is sometimes off.

She is currently at work and won't be off in time to defend herself in this situation, so I'm here doing it for her. She'll be more active in the coming days, but because the 4th is close her job has been working her as much as they can.

Night 2

The criminals board the last train to Fukuoka, aiming to put as much distance between themselves and the police before their story hit the news. It was only a matter of time before their faces would be broadcast across the entire country.

?Shun,? Ryunosuke says, ?you said you had money.?

?I do, but here?s the thing? it?s buried.? Shun says.

?Where did you bury it?? Ataru asks.

Shun retrieves a map he had swiped at the train station. Lacking a pen, he uses a bent paperclip to pierce holes through the paper. He marks out four areas, all in different cities between Kyushu and Tokyo.

?Why did you scatter it?? Ataru asks.

?My former boss told me to. I didn?t ask questions,? Shun says, ?but he won?t be needing it anymore.?

?Did you kill him?? Ryunosuke asks.

?Not me. A yakuza did.?

When they arrive in Fukuoka, there are policemen waiting at the station. They walk separately through the station, somehow avoiding detection. Once they re-group, they head for the first destination on the map: a children?s play park. Shun insists it wasn?t this way when he first buried the money, but luckily it?s late at night and there is no one about. They lack shovels, and have to dig with their hands.

There?s a sharp snapping sound, like someone stepping on a twig. Kuya?s the first to notice the little girl lurking in the shadows.

?Get out of here, kid,? he says.

?Kid?? Ataru turns around, catching sight of the child. She only looks to be around six or seven years old. ?Hey. What are you doing out here this late??

The girl doesn?t answer their question. Instead she asks, ?Who?re you??

?Sakura!? a man?s voice booms.

The child freezes. Then at once a man with long hair comes out of nowhere. He grabs her by the arm and she starts to scream. Ataru jumps to his feet.

?Hey, let her go!? He grabs at the man?s arm, trying to separate them.

?Get off me! I?ll call the cops!?

Next minute Ataru?s on the ground. He?s seeing stars and there?s a sharp ache spreading throughout his head. His vision is hazy, and when he looks up he sees Shun charging at the man with a knife. But something?s not right. Next thing he knows, both men are lying on the ground. Red weeps from a wound in Shun?s chest.

?We?ve got the money, Ataru, let?s go!? Ryunosuke says.

?What about Shun??

?He?s a goner, leave him. If you ever want to get to Tokyo then come on!?

?Do you know nothing about camaraderie?? Ataru asks.

He receives no answer. Ryunosuke and Kuya have taken off into the night. He gets to his feet and turns to follow, but there?s a tug at his sleeve.

?You?re going to Tokyo?? Sakura asks.

?Uh.?

?Take me with you,? she says, ?I can?t stay with him!?

?I can?t.?

?Sakura!? The man is rolling about on the floor, reaching for Shun?s knife.

Ataru doesn?t know how to react. But in the dark he can make out small burn marks along the girl?s arms. With no time to listen to her story, he hoists Sakura over his shoulder and runs.

Pom aka. Shun was left behind.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions. Remember to PM both myself and oath2order to make sure it is counted.

Night 2 will end 11pm BST (6pm EST) on Friday 4th July.

well dang

- - - Post Merge - - -

congrats 2 town

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm going to look back through pom's posts now and check on their alliances and who they were protecting, i'm still suspicious of C r y s t a l though

Oh nice!

It would also be good to look at whoever was trying to steer the direction away from Pom.

Back